holloway v McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    He did have a good foundation until all the defence and goalkeeper left the club mate

A very big part of the season had his whole defence out......still never mind.

Comment

He did have a good foundation until all the defence and goalkeeper left the club mate
      Spot on mate

Comment

Apologies Mr 20 threads I will stop posting for you immediately Ha ha Richard Head

Comment

Apologies Mr 20 threads I will stop posting for you immediately Ha ha Richard Head
          Thanks mate....

Comment

Its a nice evening for taking the dog out.....

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

The foundations had been set in place for mcclaren...whereas when holloway had his first season back 2 seasons ago he certainly did not have any foundations in place from jfh.....we was very fragile...very unlike towards the end of

last season.
              Foundations? No Ned, no Robinson, no Smithies and Furlong out long term.

Comment

In his first 7 games, he didn’t have those injuries. In those 7 he lost 6 and the one game he won was his first game and we faced 10 men for 88 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

In his first 7 games, he didn’t have those injuries. In those 7 he lost 6 and the one game he won was his first game and we faced 10 men for 88 minutes.

Yes and that was how damaged the team was confidence wise from the previous manager....

Comment

Have i missed something. What happened last week and who got banned?

Comment

Yes and that was how damaged the team was confidence wise from the previous manager....
                      We started off well that season.

Comment

'Still never mind' is a dead giveaway Fraggy. Why not just let him back?

Comment

Ok what I am trying to say is Holloway has been sacked and is no longer is part of QPR Power
                          It doesn't really matter if he won all the first 7 games or lost them he's a radio commentator now
                          We need to look forward to now and the future with Mc Laren whether we like him or hate him this is a critical season

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

'Still never mind' is a dead giveaway Fraggy. Why not just let him back?
                            No it’s the ......

Comment

Always someone else’s fault. JFH, Les, TF, McLaren anyone but Ollie

Comment

Yes power it's not personal mate just think we now need to go forward you have made your point I will be back shortly
                                Just off to walk the dog

Comment

Working...
                                X