holloway v McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
    Just bringing this back up...hows it going so far....giving steve a chance and bringing thisback up before tonights game
    Actually wanting us to lose to prove a point......beggars belief.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Actually wanting us to lose to prove a point......beggars belief.
      What beggars belief is you bothering to post that totally devoid of any sense of humour or a thing called banter.....pretty much what is very much missing from here.....not for 1 minute do i wish for us to lose to prove any points

whatsoever....so try not to bite as it`s tongue in cheek banter.....Whats good for the goose is good for the gander

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

What beggars belief is you bothering to post that totally devoid of any sense of humour or a thing called banter.....pretty much what is very much missing from here.....not for 1 minute do i wish for us to lose to prove any points

whatsoever....so try not to bite as it`s tongue in cheek banter.....Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
        Who is the one laughing exactly? When we lose, you’re on here quicker than Lewis Hamilton, when we win, you’re nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Who is the one laughing exactly? When we lose, you’re on here quicker than Lewis Hamilton, when we win, you’re nowhere to be seen.

Incase you hav`nt noticed this thread was started by hitman!! if you fancy having a dig how about turning it his way....afterall he was gloating by posting this thread to the holloway fans out there....by the way i think it`s a bit of fun

and enjoy that type of banter....but it`s obviously lost on you.....just use the ignore button james

Comment

Working...
          X