Pod cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pod cast

Very interesting listen, well done to all of those involved.

In terms of signings, Mclaren said 'hopefully by the time you listen to this we would have a couple of new faces'

Clearly, that hasn't happened - YET!!

do you have a link to it please mate?

Comment

It’s on LFW

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        do you have a link to it please mate?
        You can subscribe to the podcasts so they arrive on your phone as soon as they are out.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Can’t work out if we got what’s been reported for Smithies or more

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Can’t work out if we got what’s been reported for Smithies or more
              I think that was Mr Hoos intention.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

i suppose what lee hoos is saying makes sense although he did seem to have ambiguous answers for everything. i guess the smithies point is a fair one though, we may very well have received twice the reported fee which both clubs would prefer to keep quiet, it shows cardiff aren't splashing the cash and shows that we don't have loads of money to spend

Comment

Thought it was another good podcast. Lee Hoos is hardly going to say exactly what we got for Smithies as he'll either set the fanbase off again if we got less and other clubs also have the option of listening to the podcast too. If he says we got a lot more then clubs will want more for any players we go for. I like the way the players are having certain scenarios in training drilled into them. The better the players are coached the less McClaren has to 'manage'. The players and team should be able to manage themselves ala Venables, Guardiola. (not comparing any of those or our players to theirs just saying a well oiled machine runs itself)

Comment

To be perfectly frank, I’ve never really understood why clubs need to divulge transfer fees to fans.

And I never ceased to be amazed how so many fans seem to think they know not only the fee, but the players wages.

Comment

Working...
                    X