Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else think If we lose a Couple More, Flavio Will Walk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    He has a lot of rich friends don't forget, hopefully will show Flavio how it's really done.
    Rich friends who have seen him fail, witnessed the unrest amongst our support and seen the size of our crowds.

You need some perspective here we are no longer a good investment. There is no money to be made in football, players wages are to high just look at how many clubs are threatened with Admin this season or have actually gone into it.

We need to take those rose tinted specs off, if we get relegated this season there is no telling how far this club is going to fall.

Comment

I reckon he will try and get back almost every penny he has invested as he won't want people to think of him as a failure.In fact i would not be suprised if he found a mug who ended up giving him a profit.

Hopefully he sells up and leaves along with Paladini and Russel.

And Harford.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        I reckon he will try and get back almost every penny he has invested as he won't want people to think of him as a failure.In fact i would not be suprised if he found a mug who ended up giving him a profit.

And Harford.
        I personally dont blame Harford that much...I do however blame the players for playing absolute **** the last 3 months!!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

And Harford.
          Well the ideal scenario is Briatore, Paladini & Russell leave as I think the majority of us agree these 3 individuals are responsible for our current situation.

Thing is Briatore might not be going nowhere because he might not be able to sell the club so we would be stuck with him. If that is the case then he must get rid of the individuals responsible for our transfer policy and the PR disaster of the past couple of years and completely restructure the club and hope prior to this we don't get relegated.

This club is in absolute turmoil make no mistake and we are on the brink big time.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            There is no money to be made in football.
            Don't think there ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
              Don't think there ever was.
              In the past it was easier for clubs to break even.With wages today it is almost impossible for most clubs to break even if they want to try and reach the Prem.

Comment

Working...
              X