Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else think If we lose a Couple More, Flavio Will Walk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else think If we lose a Couple More, Flavio Will Walk?

Just my opinion, but the more we win the price of the club increases, the more we lose the value goes down. He is spending less time at games and he must know its time to move on

Obviously Flavio wants a good price and it would be better for him to go sooner than later.

New owners will surely bring a English Manager who knows the game inside out and allow him to buy players.

Many mistakes have been made and one thing is for sure, they need to reduce prices and change the way the club is structured, because at this rate no-one is going to renew.

I'd expect changes before the end of the season to be honest, dunno about the manager status until the summer, but Flavio must know its time to move on. Thank god we didn't have a protest as I believe stuff like that for the next few games might will work against us and at least the players put in a spirited performance.

Above is only my opinion of course
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

if you want fans to renew then its the DOF role that needs to be abolished......agree about flav moving on but i think his ego has got the better of him in the rumoured price he thinks his share is worth.

Comment

Let me get in first

You've been told to put that up!

Saves anyone else from doing it!

Comment

his problem is that the primary thing he has done is re-brand the club but hasn't really improved the basic structure (we are only a few places higher in the league than when he took over) - yet he clearly wants a massive pay day for an exercise in marketing spin. He might have got away with it a few years ago but nowadays there are a lot less multi-billionare off-shore lunatics happy to throw millions at a failing football club.

Comment

Just my opinion (not to be construed as fact)

I suspect the DOF will be abolished
          A new chairman will be introduced taking over from Flavio
          A new manager comes in and takes full control
          Season ticket prices are reduced
          They get rid od Gold, Silver and Bronse sections

Then everyone gets behind the team and we all live happily ever after.

Seriously, I can see most if not all that happening.

Give it 3 months we will probably be questioning someone or something else, but thats the basics that I think they will adopt to get fans onside.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Just my opinion (not to be construed as fact)

I suspect the DOF will be abolished
            A new chairman will be introduced taking over from Flavio
            A new manager comes in and takes full control
            Season ticket prices are reduced
            They get rid od Gold, Silver and Bronse sections

Then everyone gets behind the team and we all live happily ever after.

Seriously, I can see most if not all that happening.

Give it 3 months we will probably be questioning someone or something else, but thats the basics that I think they will adopt to get fans onside.
            if all that happened mate i would start believing in santa and the tooth fairy.........i would go as far as saying i would run round loftus road in pink panties and a pink tutu if that ALL happened

Comment

lets hope so pete - its all obvious stuff really. it shows how big headed he is that he can't see it. i know gianni etc have their faults but he is sufficiently plugged into the fan base to know what the fans want, so surely he has been telling Flavio to re-connect with the fans, spend the money on a decent manager, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                if all that happened mate i would start believing in santa and the tooth fairy.........i would go as far as saying i would run round loftus road in pink panties and a pink tutu if that ALL happened

I'm gonna be there to watch that!

Comment

He's hardly gonna tell Flavio to sack himself is he though, and put himself out of a job!

Pete - everything you say is blindingly obvious common sense to anyone, except our owners. Whether they do his or not remains to be seen...

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    I'm gonna be there to watch that!
                    pmsl....i knew at some point you would comment...i knew your reply was nailed on

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      pmsl....i knew at some point you would comment...i knew your reply was nailed on

:very_sad: I'm too predictable :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        :very_sad: I'm too predictable :cry:
                        never thought of it like that....just know you like to be 1st to take the ****

Comment

Flavio will never 'walk' and why should he? 'Walk' implies he'll walk away for nothing.
                          He is soon to be a father and will need every penny.

My concern, as always, is what he considers that he has spent is the club's debt.
                          His F-in C-club has cost the club lots, but put no premium whatsoever on the value of the club,
                          so why should we (the club) pay for it. Players contracts (despite the fact that they have been drafted by a Baboon are one thing, that Playboy club is something totally different!

Comment

He will walk believe me,

i'd take a bet he is not here at the end of the season?

Fancy a flutter?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              He will walk believe me,

i'd take a bet he is not here at the end of the season?

Fancy a flutter?
                              there is a difference between walking and selling up....so which one then pete?

Comment

Working...
                              X