No announcement yet.

FC Union Berlin | pre-season friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With two slow(but solid) CB`s at the back, we need Sainsbury in the team. I hope they will sort this signing out asap.
    Last edited by Shania; 28-07-2018, 06:16 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

What is wrong with some people, it was a friendly, hopefully the MPS nicked the #######s who attacked our supporters and hopefully, they will be appearing in a local court very soon, fair play to the Germans who apologised for their drunken behaviour.

Good win BTW, Shame Nugent was playing and scoring for Derby today, I’ve always wanted him here.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

BOS played well, team looked solid and compact.
        I said end of last season could be very exciting season watching our
        young players maybe surprise a few of these big spending teams.
        I don't expect playoffs though.

Comment

Decent performance, still getting used to playing McLaren's way, BOS, Eze and Leistner looked good

What was going on with the England flag getting torn up 2nd half ?

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
            Decent performance, still getting used to playing McLaren's way, BOS, Eze and Leistner looked good

That was a Rangers St Georges cross flag that was being torn up.

They had it hung upside down in the first half.

Perhaps a trophy from last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post

That was a Rangers St Georges cross flag that was being torn up.

They had it hung upside down in the first half.

Perhaps a trophy from last year?
              A trend developing whenever England play away now. Some locals think they have had a 'result' when they steal a flag with Amsterdam being th worse for it. Dozens were stolen there.

Just like their choreographed singing and movements, its all a bit cringey.

Comment

Thiught BOS was very lively and looked a different player to the boy we had last season and linked up well with Eze.

Comment

Looking forward to the new season with our kids all playing good. Lets hope we stay clear of injuries early. Can see that team surprising a few.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

apparently some qpr fans managed to get it back during the game, no idea how either. if you watch the highlights on the offish and skip to the end you can actually see the flag in the lower loft again. it's a bit torn up though. i have no idea if it was our flag though but i think it probably was.

leistner looked solid as hell yesterday, his positional sense is brilliant. we do really need some pace at the back though that's for sure and it's one thing i can see us being caught out with this season. kakay has bags of pace but sometimes gets caught out too high up the pitch and none of our cb's are particularly fast either

Comment

It's easy to get carried away in pre-season... But Toni Leistner looked exceptional yesterday. A clear natural leader, great in the air and can play it about a bit too. I think that's the 2nd / 3rd time he's worn the armband and on yesterday's showing I wouldn't be surprised to seem him being given it permanently. I'm very excited to see how he adapts to the league and see if his pre-season performances translate to the real thing.

Comment

Just re-watched highlights. We do have a very exciting young team. Tbf we had it last season
                        under Ollie, once he started picking the youngsters.
                        Just an aside i wish we had gone with Errea kits a long time ago.
                        The two seasons we've had with them supplying us the kits have been perfect.
                        Old school proper Rangers. Hoops, right blue, white shorts/socks.

Comment

Working...
                        X