Holloway on the way out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I have done thanks, have you ever thought of becoming a weatherman/woman?
    No, but maybe I should consider it. But not a weatherman obviously.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Derek McInnes or Dean Smith or Alex Neil or even mick McCarthy. Think there are plenty of realistic options out there. No one will make all fans happy.
      McInnes is a good shout James. I like him and done well north of the border. How did he do at Brizzle? I can't remember.

Comment

So is that right tarbs, how about the last 12 or so games??!!
        So we judge 18 months of dross on 12 games, 4 of which we lost! Haha

no wonder you're the clown of watrb mate. Dear oh dear oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          How did it work out last time we brought in an up and coming manager from lower leagues?
          About the same if not worse than the last season and a half with a so called experienced, championship level manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

So we judge 18 months of dross on 12 games, 4 of which we lost! Haha

no wonder you're the clown of watrb mate. Dear oh dear oh dear
            Tbh jimmy i think youre more the clown if you think the form of the last 12 should of been right from the start of the season with all the change and youngsters being drafted in! ill give yer a a reminder when you get your wish and we get a new manager in and start to go downhill son
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Our form has been decent since we ditched the wing back shite. If ever you need prove of that it was yesterday where Bidwell did ok as a centre back.but was awful at wing back.

Comment

Tbh jimmy i think youre more the clown if you think the form of the last 12 should of been right from the start of the season with all the change and youngsters being drafted in! ill give yer a a reminder when you get your wish and we get a new manager in and start to go downhill son
                So blinkered you're embarrassing.

No wonder you're ridiculed on here daily.

Comment

Yeah ofcourse jimmy lol, you was right all along lol, we was doomed under ollie and you and the 90% knew we was going down can think of some right stupid posts from you regarding how doomed we were, but as said it didnt quite go that way, talk of ridicule and theres you banging on about youd be happy with sol campbell in charge lol, that just about sums that up son
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Ridiculed by only those that want Ollie out.

Comment

Yeah ofcourse jimmy lol, you was right all along lol, we was doomed under ollie and you and the 90% knew we was going down can think of some right stupid posts from you regarding how doomed we were, but as said it didnt quite go that way, talk of ridicule and theres you banging on about youd be happy with sol campbell in charge lol, that just about sums that up son
                      I'd have jimmy cranky over Holloway.

Soon gone. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Yepp, and if we can buy a few new routined players who can help them out on the pitch I can actually suppport Olli staying around next season.
                        Changing your mind again.

Give you credit though, it's been two weeks since your last changed.

#anywaythewindblows
                        #fencejumper
                        #flipflopqueen
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Our form has been decent since we ditched the wing back shite. If ever you need prove of that it was yesterday where Bidwell did ok as a centre back.but was awful at wing back.
                          This. Holloway, stupidly, making a rod for his back. And ours. Since he woke up and stopped being a plank, I've warmed to him. But he can't be trusted not to make silly f ack ups again, can he. Let's stop the bs about the youngsters, eh. Bar Eze out on loan all were available from the get go. Furlong isn't a youngster. It was stupidity that saddled us with the 352. Reinforced by pig headedness.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Changing your mind again.

Give you credit though, it's been two weeks since your last changed.

#anywaythewindblows
                            #fencejumper
                            #flipflopqueen
                            Nope, it is the players who should decide this. They are the future.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Problem is that Ollie's overall record with us has been poor. Look at the w d l stats. Not pretty.

Much more worrying for me is the fact that there is still not a trace of movement on any of the markets re his supposedly imminent departure.......

Comment

Interesting that Clive on LFW has a similar interpretation - https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...rs/news/48013/

Comment

Working...
                                X