Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Main Reason of Demise This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
    The fans fault.
    has conners got your log in details

Comment

Paladini without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        why does that matter so much ?
        not important at all really.just idle curiousity.just dealing with the top two options seperate from the others.it would be interesting to see the name breakdown of the voters.no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
          Players... every last one of them are totally f*cking useless and despite the idioicies of briatore and co the players can only use that excuse for a limited period of time and I'm sick of it. Lack of ability I can live with, lack of commitment I cannot
          I tend to agree at the moment, but I think a lot of it has to do with team selection and playing players out of positions they are most comfortable in, you have to remember when you get players as cheap as we do they are only going to be good in one position. You don't get many all rounders cheap.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Five fold and in no particular order.

On the pitch - Magilton / Gorman - Destroyed the very secure defence they were handed, with constant tinkering, no protection and no thought about anything other than attack. In addition the physical condition of our players is nothing short of a disgrace, overweight and lacking stamina, (ever wondered why we are the worst 2nd half team in the league) and lacking steel. Man management and the total loss of confidence by the squad sits squarely with them.

Injuries to Mahon / Rowlands and the general lack of a consistant spine or leadership in the side.

Paladini - The cancer of our club resposnsible for player and manager recruitment the voice in FB's ear. A sore that must be removed if we are to have any hop of surviving this and allowing a manager to manage and to acquire players suitable to his current needs, not others interests or the previous managers list.

FB - The F1 sistuation and his overall PR have been a disaster, |I'm very scared that the fall out from all this is going to destroy the club, I don't get the point in protesting I think Paladini is a far bigger problem and without the owners money we are doomed. Only at QPR can we get billionaires and f it up.

Fans - The lack of realism is unbelievable, the way sections turn on our own disgusting, only at QPR can we win and boo our team off. People seem to have lost all sense of what a supporter is . If we don't win 3-0 we are f-ing useless. I fear very strongly that sections of the fanbase are now embarked on a course of events that may destroy the club I love, because expectations have meant people have lost all sense of perspective.

Scary times

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
              Five fold and in no particular order.

On the pitch - Magilton / Gorman - Destroyed the very secure defence they were handed, with constant tinkering, no protection and no thought about anything other than attack. In addition the physical condition of our players is nothing short of a disgrace, overweight and lacking stamina, (ever wondered why we are the worst 2nd half team in the league) and lacking steel. Man management and the total loss of confidence by the squad sits squarely with them.

Injuries to Mahon / Rowlands and the general lack of a consistant spine or leadership in the side.

Paladini - The cancer of our club resposnsible for player and manager recruitment the voice in FB's ear. A sore that must be removed if we are to have any hop of surviving this and allowing a manager to manage and to acquire players suitable to his current needs, not others interests or the previous managers list.

FB - The F1 sistuation and his overall PR have been a disaster, |I'm very scared that the fall out from all this is going to destroy the club, I don't get the point in protesting I think Paladini is a far bigger problem and without the owners money we are doomed. Only at QPR can we get billionaires and f it up.

Fans - The lack of realism is unbelievable, the way sections turn on our own disgusting, only at QPR can we win and boo our team off. People seem to have lost all sense of what a supporter is . If we don't win 3-0 we are f-ing useless. I fear very strongly that sections of the fanbase are now embarked on a course of events that may destroy the club I love, because expectations have meant people have lost all sense of perspective.

Scary times
              did we ever get an explanation as to why j.harbin was sacked.more to the point was he ever replaced.
              or do the players now do fitness training as and when they feel like it,if at all?.
              Last edited by enzian; 08-02-2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Thought Harbin left of his own accord to go work with Sousa,dont think he was sacked.Although i might be wrong.

Comment

71.43% of visitors to this site believe that Paladini is in some way responsible for the demise of our once great club. Isn't it time he got booted out now?

Comment

Working...
                  X