Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Main Reason of Demise This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Main Reason of Demise This Season?

what is it?
    Flavio Briatore
    18.09%
    Gianni Paladini
    22.34%
    The Players
    5.32%
    Sacking Of Magilton
    6.38%
    All The Above
    47.87%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

MAIN reason FB, I have no doubt, but all to blame at least in part.

Comment

All to blame to some extent.

But the man at the top of that list is ultimately responsible for all those below him in that list.
      He is the only person who has the power to change things.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        All to blame to some extent.

But the man at the top of that list is ultimately responsible for all those below him in that list.
        He is the only person who has the power to change things.
        He's being fed bad advice from Paladini. A season without Paladini at the club and we'd all see a marked improvement.

Comment

Got to agree with Fawny and Goddard. Perhaps more than anyone else lately, Goddard is the one I agree with most often.

Comment

All of it, its rotten from top to bottom.

Comment

most of the above but i think Paladini must take the majority of the blame for giving Flabio bad advice and putting tohgether this team of no hopers

Comment

A combination of all those sadly.

Comment

All above. Every one of the options have played their part in our demise this season,but Briatore is the man who could change it. He needs to learn how to communicate with the fans or things are going to get out of hand if not already.

Comment

Love the fact that paladini has more votes than the players!
                    The workrate he puts on the right flank is shocking!
                    Last edited by James1979; 07-02-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Everyone has to take some of the blame - but really blame has to fall with FB and GP

Comment

It is the boards fault 100%.

Comment

Briatore for me, he's in charge of the purse strings. He didn't want to buy any quality players, sold Routledge and filled the squad full of loanees who could not get into their respective clubs team (Simpson exempt from this). Instead of getting a good quality manager in and letting him bring in his own players.

Comment

Players... every last one of them are totally f*cking useless and despite the idioicies of briatore and co the players can only use that excuse for a limited period of time and I'm sick of it. Lack of ability I can live with, lack of commitment I cannot

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                              Briatore for me, he's in charge of the purse strings. He didn't want to buy any quality players, sold Routledge and filled the squad full of loanees who could not get into their respective clubs team (Simpson exempt from this). Instead of getting a good quality manager in and letting him bring in his own players.
                              to all those naming briatore.yes i guess due to his position a degree of blame must go his way.remember briatore knew/knows nothing about football clubs.g-i know all there is to know about football i was chairman here for more than two years,i used to be a football agent-p.is his elected poisoned dwarf.
                              the clubs slide got into second gear when gp became involved.since the arrival of the boutique and gp's enhanced status we're in freefall.
                              "i saved the club".the only thing you saved is yourself.you've lined your pockets at our club long enough.go now you piece of filth.

Comment

Working...
                              X