Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With two new signings do you feel guilty protesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With two new signings do you feel guilty protesting?

I didnt I had to get my coach but could see it kicking off on sat.

Flavio has agreed to pay wages for two new strikers to improve us,so do you have a conscience.

Originally posted by Neil View Post

Flavio has agreed to pay wages for two new strikers to improve us,so do you have a conscience.
    Yes I have a conscience. No I don't feel guilty, why should I?

Just to save time, do you have any more stupid questions?
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
      Just to save time, do you have any more stupid questions?
      Couldnt be that bad,you answered it. Now as you have attitude prove you can do better. :what:

Comment

i forgot that flabio is such a hero,what with getting rid of three strikers wages & then replacing them with 2. hope protests continue untill we get him out of our club.

Comment

I think Flavio did it to shut them up

Comment

Whats the weather like Neil?
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

dont feel guilty. if he signed 2 half decent strikers in summer and didnt sell blackstock i dont think the protests would of even happened

Comment

no because would this have happened otherwise?? should have got strikers in, in the summer anyway so....

Comment

how many went out...so it balances itself.

as for demo, a few 100 tops....many just watching, a few chants....almost as many police and stewards "protecting the rich" as ever.

Comment

Neil thats a good question

Did we protest when we lost to Norwich City at home last season?

Did Bristol City fans protest, when they got stuffed 6-0 and lost on Saturday?

How must that Norwich fan feel who threw his season ticket first game of the season?

I think its just a accumalation of things, and you can undersstand fans frustrations. We sell Routledge and don't replace him, we were promised premiership in 4 years, plus we;ve had change of badge and season ticket prices have risen. Its a difficult call, personally think it was coming. I susppect and could be wrong, that now we might not see one for a while (could be wrong) The clubs PR is awful and many felt it was the only way of communicating a message. We don't have a fans forum and when Flavio speaks he put his foot in it, so all in all I think we just want honesty about the situation.

if the club come out and explain why they are doing this, think more fans would appreciate it??

many fans are fed up with the back teeth of the club at the moment and things need to change especially at the top level. All in all, I suspect fans wanted to make a point, time will tell if they listened.

I believe now that if we did get beat at home to Ipswich don't think the same thing would happen again. The team now need to time to gel and unrest won't do any good. Forest have shown with new players it takes time and I'm sure fans will judge by the effort these new ones make. if they take us for mugs or Flavio comes out again and says the wrong thing, the protests may come back, but really think in the meantime fans will want to see how it goes in the next 4-6 weeks.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's too soon to tell if things are changing but maybe the owners are simply trying to make the club more secure financially by bringing out goings down. With the exception of the Routledge sale, all other ins and outs this window have made sense in my mind. We had already blown our play off chances so why not try to re-build let Mick see us through until the summer then get a proven manager in and do it the right way. As I said time will tell...

Comment

Couldnt be that bad,you answered it. Now as you have attitude prove you can do better. :what:

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          i forgot that flabio is such a hero,what with getting rid of three strikers wages & then replacing them with 2. hope protests continue untill we get him out of our club.
                          Ok....just out of curiousity.......what would have made you happy (signing wise)?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            Ok....just out of curiousity.......what would have made you happy (signing wise)?

Signing Wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                              Signing Wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:waaaht:
                              pmsl

Comment

Working...
                              X