went to buy a programme yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to buy a programme yesterday...

and i had no change so i gave them a £20 note, he said "no sorry i cant take this". so i thought ok lets try elsewhere. went to another one "we have been told not to accept £20 notes" i asked him why, apparently its because they do not know whether the notes are real or not. put it in the ky and look for the queen? just thinking is that to do with the flavio £20 situation?

I Had the Exact Same Problem Vs Bristol On Boxing Day , Bit Wierd :\

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
      and i had no change so i gave them a £20 note, he said "no sorry i cant take this". so i thought ok lets try elsewhere. went to another one "we have been told not to accept £20 notes" i asked him why, apparently its because they do not know whether the notes are real or not. put it in the ky and look for the queen? just thinking is that to do with the flavio £20 situation?

Nope ...... lots of forged £20's knocking about... so told not accept them!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
        Nope ...... lots of forged £20's knocking about... so told not accept them!
        If it's all you've got and you let your bottom lip tremble whilst fluttering your eyelashes pathetically, they tend to take pity on you.
        Don't know if you BLOKES have tried it???
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

To be fair, they done this years ago
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Fairly common practice...too many dodgy £20's. Sorry no anti flabio opportunity this time!

Comment

I think you'll find they don't take Twenty's as they can't subtract from a number that high!!!! :embarrassed:
              Ramage for England

Comment

Working...
              X