No announcement yet.

My thoughts on today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sorry, but german posed more threat than vine did in the whole ****ing game!"

Wont argue with that Scott but thats not saying much is it.

Its just my humble opinion but I have watched a lot of footballers good and bad (like many) and from what I have seen I dont think he has got it, like i say would be delighted to be proved wrong and not having a go at the lad, but has been bigged up as some kind of possible saviour and I dont see it, not a casual comment or observation I watched him closely today and the other week at blackpool
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      "Sorry, but german posed more threat than vine did in the whole ****ing game!"

Wont argue with that Scott but thats not saying much is it.

Its just my humble opinion but I have watched a lot of footballers good and bad (like many) and from what I have seen I dont think he has got it, like i say would be delighted to be proved wrong and not having a go at the lad, but has been bigged up as some kind of possible saviour and I dont see it, not a casual comment or observation I watched him closely today and the other week at blackpool
      Certainly hasn't shown anything to suggest that he is capable of being a quality player yet.

As for Vine I threatened the goal more from the stands!

Comment

Buzz was probablt thinking about tonight... He's partying it up in Vodka Revs as we speak
        Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Just told a girl I know not to bother coming until next season....

No F****** effort
          Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

I agree we shouldn't be relyong on German to bail us out. But that's more about creating and taking our chances.
            I notice no one slates young Simpson and I don't recall him having a shot yesterday.
            Buzz wasted 1 good run in the 1st half.
            Taarabt got his usual 1 in 5 shots on target in the first 5 minutes of the game so the wriying was on the wall from then.
            Sadly Connolly probably had our best chance in the 2nd half.

Over 2 seasons we've needed that 20 goals a season striker.
            Why we haven't got one is down to GP & FB.
            they've made bad or average purchases and now there's no money left so no one of any worth will come to us.
            The gravy train has run dry.

Oh and Agyemang and Helguson ? Don't make me laugh.
            Both were 2 bob for us.
            Dave has the 1st touch of a rapist, is too slow to react giving defenders the advantage every time. His initial goal tally was down to immediately clicking with Buzz and Vine before that both suffered bad injuries which neither have fully recovered from. Dave's only worth is coming off the bench when 3 up.
            HH missed far too many chances and only seems to be prolific for Watford.
            Remember his first game at Palace and wasn't the only open goal he missed.

Like it or not, German is more our future than Dave or HH will ever be.

Comment

cook MOTM is laughable. Fair enough he done well but Connolly was by far our best player on the pitch. No good having Cook on form when we aint gonna have anyone there on the end of his supply. A certain Mr Blackstock is sorely missed. FACT

Comment

Working...
              X