My thoughts on today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on today

Buz should never wear the shirt again, vine is pants and the goalie was alright.

German looked strong and cookie was MOTM.

The protest was pointless considering no one was there (board wise) and it was mainly kids...a very very poor showing

anyway, relegation battle here we come!!

Lee Cook was quality

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
      Buz should never wear the shirt again, vine is pants and the goalie was alright.

The protest was pointless considering no one was there (board wise) and it was mainly kids...a very very poor showing

the battle has already taken place mate...we lost....the rest of the season is now a formality.

Comment

Thought flav was there?

Comment

Cook was 1st class...and you know i aint his greatest fan

Personally, i will pay for buz and vines cab to whatever club they are going to..vine as he aint good enough, buzz as he is a ******.

worse player on the pitch by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
            Thought flav was there?
            left EARLY

Comment

left EARLY
              Seems that the protest got some publicity though, which was the aim?

Comment

left EARLY
                the question is, are you still in the pub with the "GANG"

as for Buz should go..................not surprising as he gave you what for at the POTY do

Comment

buz is dire

Comment

"German was strong"

Sorry but anyone counting on this lad to be a star for us are going to be waiting a while, cant fault his effort but from what i have seen he is about as effective as steve slade

Really hope i am proved wrong but i cant see anything special there
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      "German was strong"

Sorry but anyone counting on this lad to be a star for us are going to be waiting a while, cant fault his effort but from what i have seen he is about as effective as steve slade

Really hope i am proved wrong but i cant see anything special there
                      Can see German being released at the end of his contract.

Comment

buz is dire
                        Been dire since the Magilton ding dong.Needs to be sold.

Comment

Sorry, but german posed more threat than vine did in the whole ****ing game!

Comment

Vine was the only one pumping the rest up before the kick off.
                            Also he was the one Harford was passing messages to on the pitch ! Note. NOT the Captain !
                            He's not the player he was, but he's the one I'm most willing to give time to.

Buzz ! Useless, how on earth did Taarabt get taken off 1st ?

Don't write German off just yet. For Christs sake, one minute we #### off the lack of a youth system , next we #### off the product of it !

Finally, half hearted protests wont work. FB had long gone. and it would have been better to support/encourage the team todYrather than sing about previous players !

Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                              Vine was the only one pumping the rest up before the kick off.
                              Also he was the one Harford was passing messages to on the pitch ! Note. NOT the Captain !
                              He's not the player he was, but he's the one I'm most willing to give time to.

Buzz ! Useless, how on earth did Taarabt get taken off 1st ?

Don't write German off just yet. For Christs sake, one minute we #### off the lack of a youth system , next we #### off the product of it !

Finally, half hearted protests wont work. FB had long gone. and it would have been better to support/encourage the team todYrather than sing about previous players !

Pointless.
                              Whilst I wouldn't wrie off German the fact we are relying on him to save us with 15 minutes left in a game whilst Agyemang and Helguson are playing for other teams show just how ****ly this football club is being run!

Comment

Working...
                              X