Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Claret clue from Pete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Loneranger80
    replied
    freddie sears and kevin phillips...?

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    have some claret and maybe someone from the midlands

    Leave a comment:


  • qpr-buzsaky
    Guest replied
    Neither do I, but I would be seriously impressed if we got him :boss:

    Leave a comment:


  • Quaz
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky
    don't believe we have bidded at all..........

    Leave a comment:


  • qpr-buzsaky
    Guest replied
    Newcastle United Blog. The best source for NUFC news, blogs and debate.


    nicked from another thread

    Leave a comment:


  • qprjeff1882
    replied
    definately BURNLEY , EXTRA GRASS (TURF MOOR (MORE, EXTRA)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by ollyhoops
    It has to be somone clost to pete.... in claret....

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Its Scott, he spilt his wine over him :eyes_droped:

    Leave a comment:


  • rblockells
    replied
    Claret is going to be spilled all over the C Club on Saturday

    Leave a comment:


  • Ginger Ninja
    replied
    hmm...jay rodriguez was pretty decent in the CCC

    Leave a comment:


  • WarfieldHoop
    replied
    Martin Paterson

    Leave a comment:


  • qpr-buzsaky
    Guest replied
    Burnley:

    Paterson
    Fletcher
    Blake
    Nugent
    rodriguez

    Leave a comment:


  • Boo Radley
    replied
    Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
    I think you're all wrong.

    There is definately extra grass where he's from.


    Burnley then but who

    Leave a comment:


  • Quaz
    Guest replied
    claret could be northampton...which would fit as everything is cobblers at the moment

    Leave a comment:


  • BennyBoyRs
    replied
    I think you're all wrong.

    There is definately extra grass where he's from.

    Leave a comment:


  • Boo Radley
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjames
    hooper please
    I think thats right, Claret and I can almost touch him, maybe a references to his hooped shirt, Either that or another Edam gag!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...