Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Claret clue from Pete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rblockells
    replied
    yeah yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • Quaz
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by theblackmafia.
    Don't blame her - I mean ooh poor you ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • theblackmafia.
    replied
    Originally posted by Quaz
    so does the wife....she keeps using them on me hoping i will vanish

    Don't blame her - I mean ooh poor you ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • Quaz
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by theblackmafia.
    Purple patch? Sounds painful :horror: I have many creams at home for nasty patches.
    so does the wife....she keeps using them on me hoping i will vanish

    Leave a comment:


  • theblackmafia.
    replied
    Originally posted by Quaz
    apart from that........maybe a little purple patch...might help the team a bit

    Purple patch? Sounds painful :horror: I have many creams at home for nasty patches.

    Leave a comment:


  • Quaz
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by theblackmafia.
    What, go to the bank to deposit his awfully large wages and signing on fee?
    apart from that........maybe a little purple patch...might help the team a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • theblackmafia.
    replied
    Originally posted by Quaz
    lets hope he does what dave done when he 1st signed.

    What, go to the bank to deposit his awfully large wages and signing on fee?

    Leave a comment:


  • Quaz
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by theblackmafia.
    Harford said he wants a goalscorer and we end up with Marcus Bent - classic!
    lets hope he does what dave done when he 1st signed.

    Leave a comment:


  • theblackmafia.
    replied
    Harford said he wants a goalscorer and we end up with Marcus Bent - classic!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sharpy
    Guest replied
    But you said the one from Burnley ie Thompson was a done deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    ok so thats why you wanted it brought back up on Friday at 3? no worries .. wasnt worth the wait ..lol

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    Yep after Saturday Flavio is really going out to bring them in:cry::what:

    Bent will be here tomorrow, I told you to be a bit patient.

    Sunday People today indicated thomson, so I wasn't far wrong and continually said brum and coke.

    It just so happens, it is only Bent now. Luckily he agreed before Saturday

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    Pete are you going to comment, i brought this back up as requested

    Leave a comment:


  • kingo
    replied
    Originally posted by oldhoop
    Don't hold your breath boys!!!!
    If I held my breath every time I thought something good might happen to QPR, I would have passed away in 1969!!

    Leave a comment:


  • oldhoop
    replied
    Don't hold your breath boys!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...