Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Claret clue from Pete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kingo
    replied
    Originally posted by iheartwegerle
    Perhaps I'm just being too hopeful here.......

    ......but if I was FB and the powers that be, and I knew there was unrest from the fans and the likelyhood of a protest at the game, and I had a signing up my sleeve, tactically I would wait until the game and unveil the new signing then. It would be a great way to diffuse a protest. Not the best way to deal with the PR though. I guess we'll know by three o'clock.



    Or, hopeful theory number 2, the signing is Hooper and for obvious reasons this is being kept schtum until after the game.
    That crossed my mind aswell. We will se at about 2.50

    Leave a comment:


  • iheartwegerle
    replied
    Perhaps I'm just being too hopeful here.......

    ......but if I was FB and the powers that be, and I knew there was unrest from the fans and the likelyhood of a protest at the game, and I had a signing up my sleeve, tactically I would wait until the game and unveil the new signing then. It would be a great way to diffuse a protest. Not the best way to deal with the PR though. I guess we'll know by three o'clock.



    Or, hopeful theory number 2, the signing is Hooper and for obvious reasons this is being kept schtum until after the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    not surprised

    Nope not suprised at all ... just thinking how smug he would have been on here if one of his "facts" had actually happened :horror::horror::nothing:

    Leave a comment:


  • Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by MKPaul
    Pete ? you asked me to bring this back up 4 you and then you ignore it?
    not surprised

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    Pete ? you asked me to bring this back up 4 you and then you ignore it?

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by MKPaul
    ok done Pete brought this back up for you
    Pete you seem to have missed this

    Leave a comment:


  • qpr-buzsaky
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by MKPaul
    ok done Pete brought this back up for you
    pete said the striker will be at the game in another thread, probably watching though

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    mkpaul, would you post this tomorrow for me??cheers

    Think Ageymnag going to bristol City was just one example of things on here well before they happened
    ok done Pete brought this back up for you

    Leave a comment:


  • pkloft
    Guest replied


    whose who tho

    Leave a comment:


  • qpr-buzsaky
    Guest replied
    Paterson would be good, rodriguez is poor and so is thompson

    Leave a comment:


  • Spencer
    replied
    Originally posted by coneysboots
    His smaller brother, Mini. :horror:

    Leave a comment:


  • coneysboots
    replied
    Originally posted by Spencer
    Maxi ??
    His smaller brother, Mini. :horror:

    Leave a comment:


  • Spencer
    replied
    Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
    Guys...give up on Martin Patterson and Rodriguez...It ain't 'appenin!!!
    Maxi ??

    Leave a comment:


  • BennyBoyRs
    replied
    Guys...give up on Martin Patterson and Rodriguez...It ain't 'appenin!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • qpr
    replied
    Martin Paterson would be a good signing

    Leave a comment:

Working...