all the gianni haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big ade View Post
    you know nothing and never will i spoke to gianni last night at 11 o'clock and he was gutted to the core about the result/performance.if you have never met the man you have no opinion.this is my last post on here for obvious reasons but lay off gianni he is not the problem it goes so much deeper than that,trust me i know

So because you spoke to the guy that makes you special does it! I know a lot about him too. Stuff thats come from past managers and people who have worked with him day in day out. People who see the real man and not someone who spends 20mins listening to him feeding you with what he wants you to hear. The club is riddled with problems from top to bottom I agree. I know GP can't fart with Fatboys permission. However he does carry some weight in the club. He is still a major shareholder in QPR and he still picks up a ****** good wage plus his other little touches. He has interfered with practically every managers job since he's been at the club. He was doing before Fatboy & Co. come to QPR and he is still doing the same now. Holloway wanted a striker years ago to help push us on one year, GP went out and got Ian Evatt. Gary Waddock wanted a couple of freebies he'd spoken too and sorted yet again GP went and got Armel toshiba and Oleishi (or whatever there names was). Dowie wanted two players and we went and got De Carmine and Parajo. All deals that GP pushed through baring Parajo which come from Fatboy. This is what people have issues with. He has an opinion on who we should be bringing in and doesn't consult this with the manager. We the supporters are then left with paying higher prices to watch two bob players. It won't take much to push us on in terms of playing staff, but it getting the right players not frigging players from Base or via other agents who GP is in with!

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Come on??

On paper this team is not dross, don't know how we performed so well earlier in the season if thats the case. Suddenly a player like Mahon who everyone berated last season, is now seen to be the biggest loss for example. This player was booed last year. It lacks spirit, passion and determination and you blame one person for that? Flavio gets x amount for Routledge and doesn't look like he will re-invest it into the club with buying players and you blame someone else for this? Flavio treats his fans like s.hite and you blame someone else for this.

I could go on, but you are looking at a portable TV, I'm looking at a 50 incher

You will always get the same people finger pointing the one person and times like this it makes it easier to do.

Reality is the players and the owners have to take responsibility, if you think its all down to one man, than thats your opinion. Not mine.

You will always blame someone else Pete. GP can do no wrong in your eyes. He is not the sole person responsible but he is part of the problem. Lets face it he is very much like Flavio. Both are proven liars. Whatever you say about him he is FLAVIOS eyes and ears within the club. He also has far more of a say in QPR than he leads you to believe.

He has his good points but when things go wrong people have to be held accountable which is simply what supporters are doing!

Comment

Think regardless of our opinions about the guy himself.

Think the bottom line is: Has having a Director of Football at our club done us any good? And will it do so in future in terms of recruiting good managers and having some stability?

No on both counts. And for those reasons he should go. Not required here. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Ade - appreciate your comments but genuinely believe that you're wrong fella.

I don't hate Gianni - I just feel that his incompetence in his role is a huge part of the problem and malaise at the club. He needs to go.
        Couldn't say it better myself.

Comment

gianni go home!

Comment

Working...
          X