all the gianni haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the gianni haters

you know nothing and never will i spoke to gianni last night at 11 o'clock and he was gutted to the core about the result/performance.if you have never met the man you have no opinion.this is my last post on here for obvious reasons but lay off gianni he is not the problem it goes so much deeper than that,trust me i know
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

I don't think many would question Gianni's commitment to the cause Ade, but given his track record as Director of Football I think you have to question his ability and what benefit he actually brings to the club!

Comment

flavio knows nothing as well,
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

last few years of buying crap players is not his fault? failure to by a striker not his fault?

The job of a DOF is to source players and go and get them.

your gonna get destroyed

Comment

lets hope he go's with you

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
            flavio knows nothing as well,
            There lies the problem.

Comment

GP is a joke

everyone hates him apart from you

he is a pathetic man

Comment

Jolly good for you hope you told him a few home truths i would gutted having brought all these ueless players to the club.......

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                  if you have never met the man you have no opinion.
                  everyone who pays money is entitled to an opinion......or are you in the same mindset as Flavio about 20 pound punters.

Comment

i would be gutted too if id been found out. Done a **** poor job recruiting these sometimes below average players and managers and then negotiating their contracts. Would be sacked in any other business but football. Deserves sack just for plotting Sousa's downfall.

Comment

Go back to your treehouse and take the sith-house with you!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

disagree ade, he is part of the problem, and imo should leave.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                          you know nothing and never will i spoke to gianni last night at 11 o'clock and he was gutted to the core about the result/performance.if you have never met the man you have no opinion.this is my last post on here for obvious reasons but lay off gianni he is not the problem it goes so much deeper than that,trust me i know
                          Interesting!!!!!!!!
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

he's gutted to the core because he's gravy train is only a couple of stops from the end of the line

Comment

like a manager who dosnt do his job would get the sack, so should the dof if he dont.
                              ade look at our squad when the loans go....................

Comment

Working...
                              X