No announcement yet.

gone but not forgotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you know ive been going to Southend this season.there skint no players,shat ground ,terrible fb but there happy.Theyve not been promised the earth and what they have they never belived.QPR is not the club it was,
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Well pleased i never got sucked in for a season ticket this season,what a wise choice,chose to pick n go,well there aint no more going for me,sick of the whole circus,empty stadium they may just get the point !! :(

Comment

Would be a good idea if everyone turned up outside but never entered the ground and stayed outside during the game, this wud pee the board off

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
          Would be a good idea if everyone turned up outside but never entered the ground and stayed outside during the game, this wud pee the board off
          if the board actually turn up....cannot see any of them being there after tonites game.

Comment

I can't belive im typing this but after 20 years of being a season ticket holder in SA this will be my last. I just don't enjoy it any more, it hurts.
            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Working...
            X