gone but not forgotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gone but not forgotten

tonite, i have made a massive descision i am no longer going to attend games, not into loud mouth protests would prefer to vote with my feet , and i am fed up of people on here telling me all palladini has done for this club , thank you so much you really did well by bringing in this investment but it isnt working and is killing the most important part of a club THE FANS.

Again we have sold one of our best players and let another good squad player leave on loan and who is gonna replace them ????????

we are a ****ing joke that as every day passess seems to be getting less and less funny.

23 years i have been going and its a massive decision to make but it is really all to much of a mess to waste money on , id rather spoend my money on prozzies.
    Last edited by pblockranger; 26-01-2010, 11:06 PM.

Yep i am with you mate voting with my feet and we are 6 feet!!! not going sat
    oh well that was fun

Comment

don't blame you mate.....have vowed not another penny spent until the circus has left town.

Comment

I know someone who does security at a brothal if your interested??

Comment

I made the same decision tonight as well.

Comment

Seriously debating whether to go to S****horpe game, I think I probably will just to shout some abuse!

Comment

I decided I am not going to spend money to feel bitter and go and get myself banned

Comment

i rarely go anymore as the whole matchday experience at lr is two bob.....until the fat pizza boys p....iss im only gonna go if a massive protest is planned against them!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

agree with you im fed up too doing a 440 mile round trip to watch players and owners who really couldnt give a s**t for my club who i love with a passion, my season ticket is going back and just glad i didnt go to forest even though i have my ticket. wish flavio and his crew would just do one ....

Comment

Me too had enough !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

would love to see 3 thousand on sat would really send the message

Comment

prozzies - quality LOL

Comment

Me too, but i'm up for a major protest though.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

at least with prozzies you score cant remember that on a sat lol
                            oh well that was fun

Comment

Me and my mates + kids had enough. Not back while the orange umpa lumpa is there or Paladini

Comment

Working...
                              X