No announcement yet.

gone but not forgotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. I used to make a trip once of twice every season to London to attend QPR games. Nothing currently worth going anymore unless we see tangible changes.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I would like to either go and protest or not go in the knowledge that no1 else was going to turn up!

Comment

you are always going to get a crowd but the smaller the better the impact lol
        oh well that was fun

Comment

Got flights paid for this weekend, but not coming over.

Also for the WBA game. It will take a drastic swing for me to attend that one also.

Comment

would be great to get enough people to buy tickets to a televised game and protest then infront of the worlds media

Comment

yep, me and my family have had enough. it sickens me too think of all the hard earned dosh that is forked out week in week out. only to have sod all to show for it. think after 25 years, i may not be renewing our season tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                Got flights paid for this weekend, but not coming over.

Also for the WBA game. It will take a drastic swing for me to attend that one also.
                Well at least with that one there will be goals!

Comment

I've got a season ticket and I'm not now going on Saturday (ok I may be throwing the money away I've spent on it but each trip to Loftus Road still sets me a back a bit as I don't live locally). I had been to virtually all away games this season until before Christmas but not bothering anymore.

I just have my fingers crossed that something changes as it just isn't fun anymore.

Comment

Naval Ditto mate
                    oh well that was fun

Comment

i got season ticket so i already done my money :( going on Sat in the hope i see Paladini get out of his car near player entrance....he's gonna cop some from me and my mates

Comment

I have a season ticket so feel stuck to go, but i dont want to, prob wont go sat now.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I'm off to the south coast on Saturday to enjoy a few drinks with my big sis. Had enough of QPR at the moment :shame:

Comment

lets all go to the south coast with our shirts on with your sister lol
                            oh well that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                              id rather spend my money on prozzies.
                              Yea im with u on that one son....leave with a smile on ya boat not cursing like a bittch after every home game

Comment

I'm carrying on going until we have nothing to play for but definitely not renewing my season ticket next season.
                                http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Working...
                                X