Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I look forward to how the 'defenders' of the club defend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    club selling Wayne to Middlesbrough. The lad has not asked to leave, but the club have just taken the money!!!!

Please people, open up your eyes!

If selling your best players makes you happy, and bringing in the average loan signing makes you happy then that is sad.

WE ARE NOT GOING UP!
    Moaners - Non Moaners
    Defenders of the club - Non Defender of the club

BORING

All some people want is rangers to fail and not go up so they can come on here and say "i told you so"...

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      Moaners - Non Moaners
      Defenders of the club - Non Defender of the club

BORING

All some people want is rangers to fail and not go up so they can come on here and say "i told you so"...
      So its the fans fault that QPR is not promoted ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        If you are thinking of going into the mind-reading business and making money from that ... don't, because you won't . I understand that it irritates you when another poster refuses to view your "sarcasm" with the same kind of enthusiasm that you reserve for it, but you just have to take it on the chin, if you can.
        I honestly don't think I can chap. I mean, I am only here for the wind up as I clearly cannot have a structured debate. Also, when someone questions my loyalty to the club, I can't win with any sort of answer as it's surely only a hissy fit or a bitter reaction.

Still...I'm happy
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          So its the fans fault that QPR is not promoted ?
          No, it's not the fans fault that we are not getting promoted.

It is however certain fans fault who boo while we are 2-1 up against Bristol City and wonder why the players attitudes are sh*t.

Not sure if you heard Gallen last night, but he said as a player he would find it acceptable to be bood at the end of a match if the team were bad but not during the game as this has no positive affect whatsoever.

A point i have been making for ages.

I cant believe i have just posted a reply when i said the thread was boring

Comment

No, it's not the fans fault that we are not getting promoted.

It is however certain fans fault who boo while we are 2-1 up against Bristol City and wonder why the players attitudes are sh*t.

Not sure if you heard Gallen last night, but he said as a player he would find it acceptable to be bood at the end of a match if the team were bad but not during the game as this has no positive affect whatsoever.

A point i have been making for ages.

I cant believe i have just posted a reply when i said the thread was boring
            so its the fans fault the players have the attitude they have? fans fault the way the players behaved at the POTY? fans fault that none of the players bothered to attend the club shop at the weekend? fans fault that for that the few that booed HARTS TACTICS against Bristol City we have to now accept the players attitudes? I dont boo and never have but i think i am starting to understand those that do....ill happily boo and abuse Flabio and the his toadie from now on though because i am upset at what they have done to my club and the way they are running it.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              so its the fans fault the players have the attitude they have? fans fault the way the players behaved at the POTY? fans fault that none of the players bothered to attend the club shop at the weekend? fans fault that for that the few that booed HARTS TACTICS against Bristol City we have to now accept the players attitudes? I dont boo and never have but i think i am starting to understand those that do....ill happily boo and abuse Flabio and the his toadie from now on though because i am upset at what they have done to my club and the way they are running it.
              I completely agree about the POTY and the club shop farce on Saturday. It is bang out of order.

Players dont know you are booing the manager ffs...

So where do we go from here????, how do we get the spirit back that Holloway had in the dressing room??

Do we now really get on there backs?, what will that do?
              Do we get behind them and hope attitudes change ?

Catch 22..
              Last edited by jfish; 26-01-2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I completely agree about the POTY and the club shop farce on Saturday. It is bang out of order.

Players dont know you are booing the manager ffs...
                The thing is fish they do as I know one of there brothers has told them who is being booed,this is just another ruse by them to try and blame us the fans for there crap performances week in week out.Just to clarify I do not boo but have called the manager and players c@@@s a few times this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Do you actually go to games..routledge has been less than average since derby away! we have to get rid of the prima donnas.
                  Totally agree. He hasn't been that good since that Derby game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                    Totally agree. He hasn't been that good since that Derby game.
                    When he had his good spell it was a second (free role) striker , when he moved back to the wing he instantly became less effective.

Comment

I'm no defender of the club, but this probably good business, and like others I don't think this is the biggest loss in the world. It would be better to keep him, but its either a big big spend to get promotion or try and run things a bit sensibly

Comment

Working...
                      X