Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I look forward to how the 'defenders' of the club defend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look forward to how the 'defenders' of the club defend..

club selling Wayne to Middlesbrough. The lad has not asked to leave, but the club have just taken the money!!!!

Please people, open up your eyes!

If selling your best players makes you happy, and bringing in the average loan signing makes you happy then that is sad.

WE ARE NOT GOING UP!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

What ever do you mean David? Wayne's over rated, Kitson ain't worth 30k per week and we'd definately have Cousins by now if it weren't for that pesky Greece being so hot.

Not forgetting thing change and we've got book to balance.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

There are other players on good money who should have gone before him.

Hall? Vine?

If we really had ambitions about going up, then a side with Wayne in it would have got us promotion.

We are being taken for us mugs by the board.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Deeply upsetting mate. I'm genuinely gutted and disgusted at the way we've been mugged again. It's soul destroying, but these are just rumours, of course.

Comment

Do you actually go to games..routledge has been less than average since derby away! we have to get rid of the prima donnas.

Comment

The club can't choose who to offload. They've made a rod for their own back with the ludicrous contracts that have been handed out. Why on earth would Hall and Aygemang actually WANT to leave when they can pick up £ after £ after £ after £ for just living??

Think they've done well offing Aygemang, but I'd be pretty sure they're still paying a wedge of his salary...

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Do you actually go to games..routledge has been less than average since derby away! we have to get rid of the prima donnas.
              No...I went to my 1st in 1984 and haven't been back since. I just listen on the radio and catch the odd highlight these days and pretend I know about the club. It's been hard pulling the wool over your eyes and until now I thought I'd managed it. Damn it, your father must have been Sherlock Holmes...good job junior detective. You've sussed me out.

Comment

shame there isn't a handbag emotion thing cos i would be waving it right now!!!

1984! well done! when you first walked through the door in 1984 all rosey cheeked and full of hope..i had already been going 10 years!

Comment

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Haven't missed a game all season.

Comment

shame there isn't a handbag emotion thing cos i would be waving it right now!!!

1984! well done! when you first walked through the door in 1984 all rosey cheeked and full of hope..i had already been going 10 years!
                        Aww, bless your knitted cottons. You ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer. No need to have a little cry sweetie pie. Next time I'll put a smiley and send you a big hug so as you don't take it so personally. Would that help?If I was one of the mean boys who's insults prevented you posting more frequently, I appologise.

Don't worry though, your fury mod will intervene if you need more pics to express your dissapointment.

Just in case you take this too litterally...I'm only being sarky again. I hope this clears up any confusion and retracts the two infraction point Kiril so desperately wants to hand out to me?!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          Haven't missed a game all season.
                          Well Done! whilst i agree that players should go before routledge , no one is offering any money for the likes of Hall and vine..loans are the only way they will leave the club. Routledge is the only one likely to bring some much needed cash into the club...the club has to be self sustainable so when the current board up sticks and go we do not find ourselves like ..portsmouth ...leeds...southampton etc .

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            ...the two infraction point Kiril so desperately wants to hand out to me?!
                            If you are thinking of going into the mind-reading business and making money from that ... don't, because you won't . I understand that it irritates you when another poster refuses to view your "sarcasm" with the same kind of enthusiasm that you reserve for it, but you just have to take it on the chin, if you can.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It's a shame as he has potential and because of the manager merry go round he probably lost heart in it like buzsaky.

Comment

Working...
                              X