No announcement yet.

What Has happened To RadeK Cerny??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the interview with Tony Coton on QPR Player, he's described as expereinced cover for Ikeme.....
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Funny have people on here seem to have forgot that he played far better when he was here only as a loanee. When he eventually signed on a perm
      He did behave like a spoilt child when he was placed on the bench. In addition to that I do also seem to recall how his father acted like Ben Sahar´s mum every time he got the chance to raise a few questions concerned have the club chose to pick its goalkeeper.
      My conclusion is that it wasent meant to be us and Camp,sadly enough.

Sorry, but this post was written in a hurry.

Comment

I don't usually pick players out to moan about. Honest. But Radek is the exception. I have no confidence in him and you can see no one in front of him has any either. I don't think he has any self confidence. probably even he knows he's sh~te. He seems unable to command the area. I rarely see him talk to the defence and - this is the worst bit - he seems to believe or have been told his job is to get the ball back into play as quickly as he can. Doesn't matter where rangers are - get rid seems to be his plan. Puts us under pressure almost immediately and is not good enough to prevent it being converted. I'd give pretty much anyone else a go in goal. He really is not good enough.

Comment

its typical that so many people on here turn against a player wen theyre goin thru a tough time...he woz ****** brilliant for us last year and the clear decline has coincided with a clear decline in the quality of the defence. The people that say camp woz and is a better keeper really havnt put things into perspective. camp struggled with a poor defence in front of him in terms of communication and command as its a difficult job. Now hes got a decent defence in front of him hes in good form! The same applies to cerny! When the defence improves I feel the quality will once again come out from cerny. hes still the same keeper he woz last year and i think more shud b stickin by him tbh

Comment

Coming to the end of his career. Oh well, let's go and get rid of his understudy who is as equally as good if not better and sell him to a rival for peanuts. Oh yeah, we're Rangers we do that sort of thing.

I wonder who is the best keeper at the moment in the Championship?

Let me guess?
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Coming to the end of his career. Oh well, let's go and get rid of his understudy who is as equally as good if not better and sell him to a rival for peanuts. Oh yeah, we're Rangers we do that sort of thing.

I wonder who is the best keeper at the moment in the Championship?

Let me guess?
              Have one of the kids been bulling you Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by jjranger View Post
                Have one of the kids been bulling you Dave.
                PMT is a very powerful thing

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I've said a similar thing with regards to Ben Watson but I think a lot of our squad are not performing as well this season because they are not happy.

Just like any other job, footballers need to feel comfortable in their surroundings and motivated to consistantly perform. Can you honestly say that Loftus Road this season provides the type of surroundings that will bring the best out of players?
                  That's it in a nutshell!!......Why would loan signings and people getting abused by their own supporters feel the need to give anything near 100%....We reap what we sow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    That's it in a nutshell!!......Why would loan signings and people getting abused by their own supporters feel the need to give anything near 100%....We reap what we sow.
                    I have been saying all season the defence do not have any confidence in him,and before someone comes back with the defence keeps changing, every partnership has regularly played in front of him at some stage do you think on the training ground we are practising to defend on our 18 yard line. I can bet they are not but they are 2 scared to go any further as they know cerny will not come off his line so that is where they defend,also his command of the penalty area is an non existent.Just my take on it though.

Comment

No competition
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X