What Has happened To RadeK Cerny??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Has happened To RadeK Cerny??

Golden glove winner in the championship last season, but at fault for a few this season?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

like many confidence.. we dont have the character in our team to take criticism
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Age is catching up with him

Comment

Getting old and coming to the end of his career.... hence why we should had kept Camp as no.1

Comment

Confidence is crucial for any player - but for a goalkeeper even more so. Doubt any one has too much of it at the moment.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

What happened, he was not dropped for his amazing balls up against Leicester. The rot then set in and now he is shot and has to move on. Add to that the defence changes all the time and they dont trust him and there you have it, the back five are a bowl of jelly.

Comment

Thats true, the defence is very leaky and maybe harmed his confidence.... plus he is getting on.

Comment

I just don't see anything good in cerny he's very over rated

Comment

He hasnt been poorer then last season. Just another scapegoat

We've leeked goals because of Magiltons tactics and tinkering. We had a solid defence under Sousa and Dowie

Comment

Constant chopping and changing of the back four doesn't help and the change in style is obviously going to have an effect. We have far bigger problems within the team / squad than Cerny.

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                      He hasnt been poorer then last season. Just another scapegoat

We've leeked goals because of Magiltons tactics and tinkering. We had a solid defence under Sousa and Dowie
                      Oh, he is a scapegoat is he, so its not true he struggles with his catching, punching, coming of his line to close down, communication with the defence and poor distribution ?

Comment

Frode - I'm not using him as a scapegoat i just don't rate the guy, i don't know why i don't i wish i could but have never been confident with him

Comment

I've said a similar thing with regards to Ben Watson but I think a lot of our squad are not performing as well this season because they are not happy.

Just like any other job, footballers need to feel comfortable in their surroundings and motivated to consistantly perform. Can you honestly say that Loftus Road this season provides the type of surroundings that will bring the best out of players?

Comment

Lately,He hasent commanded his area in any way. Need I say more. Eh, just one thing to make it all contradictionary; low on confidence after having singledhanded saved many points earlier in the season. But when our midfield-defence,Rowlands/Mahon, got injured he more often had to a act as a defence himself.. Not an easy task it handle, if you ask me..

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                              Lately,He hasent commanded his area in any way. Need I say more. Eh, just one thing to make it all contradictionary; low on confidence after having singledhanded saved many points earlier in the season. But when our midfield-defence,Rowlands/Mahon, got injured he more often had to a act as a defence himself.. Not an easy task it handle, if you ask me..
                              http://actimindex.files.wordpress.co...x_top10040.gif

73rd in the actim index (FACTOTASTIC!!!) would suggest he is better than what a lot of people are spouting on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X