to all planning to protest, dont do it till after the scunny game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Fair point, we have needed a significant amount of funding since Chris Wright left.

Briatore has come in and made exactly the same mistakes that Chris Wright made and mark my worlds it will all end the same way. He'll realise that his dream of Premiership football will never happen and he'll get his money out and leave us high and dry!
    Maybe Tarbie. Hope not.

Comment

boo

Comment

Hang about....whos protesting? and what do we want to accomplish with this? Ooooohhhhh my God, tell me its soething genius like getting rid of the people who saved the club????

Comment

Originally posted by cliffqpr View Post
          people who saved the club????
          that line is getting boring now.........

Comment

They didn't save the club. Short term funding for their own ends and are now sucking the blood out of the club.

Vampires rather than saviours.

Begone

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              They didn't save the club. Short term funding for their own ends and are now sucking the blood out of the club.

Vampires rather than saviours.

Begone
              spot on :devil:

but those who refuse to see it, won't

who have we spent money on in the 2 & a half years they've been here!!!

they have got rid of 2 of our "better" players & replaced them with "loans"

they have squandered millions of pounds of the clubs money due to their mistakes

yeah great job :devil:

i do however disagree on a protest as that only makes things worse, the only protest that should be done is "vote with your feet" by not going, simple

Comment

What about everyone attending a certain game, get in early say half hour before kick off, sizeable crowd, produce a mega atmos, plenty of singing etc, then when his highness attends his throne, everyone get up and leave.

Maximum effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                  What about everyone attending a certain game, get in early say half hour before kick off, sizeable crowd, produce a mega atmos, plenty of singing etc, then when his highness attends his throne, everyone get up and leave.

Maximum effect.
                  ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

i'd say that would be a great idea, if it wasn't for the fact it'll cost us at least £25 a pop

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

i'd say that would be a great idea, if it wasn't for the fact it'll cost us at least £25 a pop
                    cheap at half the price if it had an effect, although i doubt anything could dent FBs ego tbh.

Comment

spot on :devil:

but those who refuse to see it, won't

who have we spent money on in the 2 & a half years they've been here!!!

they have got rid of 2 of our "better" players & replaced them with "loans"

they have squandered millions of pounds of the clubs money due to their mistakes

yeah great job :devil:

i do however disagree on a protest as that only makes things worse, the only protest that should be done is "vote with your feet" by not going, simple
                      And voting with your feet by not going doesn't make things worse?

I'm not picking a fight here but lost revenue from ticket sales is likely to be more damaging to the club than a peaceful protest.

Nobody has ever said this is some sort of Briatore and Paladini out protest. It is simply to make them aware that we are fed up them dragging the good name of our club through the mud and making us look silly!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 24-01-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

And there it is in a nutshell......we want success and we but anyone else to pay for it but us!!

the board have said many things that people have latched on too but the one that most people convieiniently forget is that the club has to be self sustainable and that clearly is not the case at the moment.

Comment

EghamHoop - as the originator if the facebook group would you care to actually give us the reason why we should wait until after the scunny game?

I have also read a fair few of the comments on the board regarding the Red Nose Day protests and would like to add a few comments

a) it's a light hearted way for the usually silent majority to have a say - those of us without websites, those of us without a big messageboard presence, it's a way for the non-political fans to have their say. I really do not think it will be damaging to the club in anyway but only If it is done with the sense of humour and the spirit that it is meant to be in.

b) to all of those fans that have said it's an excuse for other fans/media to label us a laughing stock. Well, the media that have been in touch have been supportive about the plight of the club and are not looking at the fans as a joke. Lighten up. You will find a lot of other fans are behind us. We are not the laughing stock, the board and the way things are being run in the board room is what is seen by the laughing stock by football and the media.

c) There will be clowns and red noses there on Saturday. No idea how many. but even if 1 person turns up as a clown, I view this as a success as at least this has given that person an outlet for their frustrations without having to resort to violence or aggressive behaviour.

No matter what your views are on this idea, remember that WE are QPR and we all have the same passion at the end of the day. (Ducks and covers!)

You R's!

Comment

Working...
                          X