Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
    lol

i was saying as i thought I was being accused of spinning or some shebazzle.

Stilts...im lanky enough as it is

nah my old man just bought some clown noses and wigs today
    Scott, you normally sound like a clever person, so I have to ask, what do you hope to achieve from a protest other than annoy the powers that be and create even further bad press for the club?

Do you not think they already know how much they are hated ?

All a protest does is show all and sundry outside the club that there are even more issues at the club with the fans turning on the board. Where does that get us ?

We need to somehow move on. How can we do that when people are doing silly protests ?

What is your plan should the protest be sufficient for the board to walk ?
    I hope it doesn't involve plastic buckets etc. We need Briatore and Co more than they need us. If you have some big money men to take over ? If yes, then go ahead with the protest, however, if not, then i suggest purely supporting on the day is the best course of action.

Comment

so you think we should keep quiet and put up with whatever the board say or do. Dont think so m8. Lets abuse em as they get out of their cars, lets abuse them as they take their seats and lets sing some abusive songs just to make sure they realise that we are QPR not them. Bad publicity...i hope so

Comment

i'll do pretty much what i want to do,within the law.

imaginary fears......RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          so you think we should keep quiet and put up with whatever the board say or do. Dont think so m8. Lets abuse em as they get out of their cars, lets abuse them as they take their seats and lets sing some abusive songs just to make sure they realise that we are QPR not them. Bad publicity...i hope so
          Yes, of course we can all do what we want to do, however, there appears to be a complete lack of assessment as to the potential outcomes of your actions.

Have you weighed them all up ?

If not, have you considered the possibility that our club could be even worse off without these guys ?

Do not take what I am writing as being supportive of the board. Of course they have done lots of things wrong, however, I thinking from the perspective of the club and NOT the board.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
            Yes, of course we can all do what we want to do, however, there appears to be a complete lack of assessment as to the potential outcomes of your actions.

Have you weighed them all up ?

If not, have you considered the possibility that our club could be even worse off without these guys ?

Do not take what I am writing as being supportive of the board. Of course they have done lots of things wrong, however, I thinking from the perspective of the club and NOT the board.
            Conners, the fact that Flav and his cronies are keeping the club afloat financially right now does not give them the right to continue dragging the name of this club through the mud.

Of course their could be serious implications if the board walks out on the club but I for one am at a stage where I would be willing to take the chance of administration and potentially relegation in order to allow the club to regain it's identity and regain the respect that we always received from other sides. I know for a fact I am not alone in thinking this!

The point of this protest is to let the board know we are fed up being made to look like idiots without the need for booing or shouting abuse. I for one think it's a fantastic idea and long overdue.

With regards to supporting the current board, I am absolutely bewildered as to how anybody who calls themselves a QPR fan can be supportive of Flav and his cronies. He has made an asolute mockery of the club we love and shown no respect to fans that have been around for a lot longer than him and his millions. Worse than that he has put the club in a situation where we are totally reliant on a sugar daddy to keep us alive, that is unforgivable!

Comment

would it hurt to wait just one game?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                would it hurt to wait just one game?
                Egham you keep on saying this but won't say why, put up or shut up
                Boo

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                  Egham you keep on saying this but won't say why, put up or shut up
                  Boo
                  no say people can say im a liar and know f/_/ck all !!

Comment

eghamhoop, you are funny. You obviously have a reason for saying this. Is it because there will be one more day of wheeling and dealing before the transfer deadline day and you do not want any protest to impact the potntial signing of players or is there another reason ?

Comment

conner im glad you think im funny

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Conners, the fact that Flav and his cronies are keeping the club afloat financially right now does not give them the right to continue dragging the name of this club through the mud.

Of course their could be serious implications if the board walks out on the club but I for one am at a stage where I would be willing to take the chance of administration and potentially relegation in order to allow the club to regain it's identity and regain the respect that we always received from other sides. I know for a fact I am not alone in thinking this!

The point of this protest is to let the board know we are fed up being made to look like idiots without the need for booing or shouting abuse. I for one think it's a fantastic idea and long overdue.

With regards to supporting the current board, I am absolutely bewildered as to how anybody who calls themselves a QPR fan can be supportive of Flav and his cronies. He has made an asolute mockery of the club we love and shown no respect to fans that have been around for a lot longer than him and his millions. Worse than that he has put the club in a situation where we are totally reliant on a sugar daddy to keep us alive, that is unforgivable!
                        I can understand your argument, however, you must be deluded if you didn't think we were already in need of a sugar daddy when he walked into the club.

We probably have a hard core fan base of about 7-8000. The sums do not add up. You need to be particularly lucky to stay in the Championship with that fanbase. How do you pay salaries etc.

Bottom line, is that our club needs and will always need someone to help us unless we are lucky to get to and stay in the Premiership. We will defo run at a loss until we do that.

I have to say, for all the hassle we have had from the board, we are far closer to the Premiership now than the day that Briatore walked in.

Comment

Egham, not in a bad way. You appear to have some info and are trying desperately hard to keep it.

Comment

I think you take yourself far to seriously help yourself and answer the ****ing question

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                              I think you take yourself far to seriously help yourself and answer the ****ing question
                              since you put it so nicely!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                                I can understand your argument, however, you must be deluded if you didn't think we were already in need of a sugar daddy when he walked into the club.

We probably have a hard core fan base of about 7-8000. The sums do not add up. You need to be particularly lucky to stay in the Championship with that fanbase. How do you pay salaries etc.

Bottom line, is that our club needs and will always need someone to help us unless we are lucky to get to and stay in the Premiership. We will defo run at a loss until we do that.

I have to say, for all the hassle we have had from the board, we are far closer to the Premiership now than the day that Briatore walked in.
                                Fair point, we have needed a significant amount of funding since Chris Wright left.

Briatore has come in and made exactly the same mistakes that Chris Wright made and mark my worlds it will all end the same way. He'll realise that his dream of Premiership football will never happen and he'll get his money out and leave us high and dry!

Comment

Working...
                                X