Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Gianni as he saved our club but surely this is wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"near" impossible.

So is still possible then or at least he has tried. Lol.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
      I was speaking to an ex-qpr coach whom still has contacts at the club and works as a scout at this moment in time.

I was speaking to him about QPR yesterday and he asked me about what was going on and what I think about it etc he said this...

Gianni Paladini is not a sporting director at QPR he acts as an agent for the club. He is the only agent whom has direct involvement with transfers at QPR. Every player QPR sign he takes a cut and is making big big money from it.

He also said he knows the guy who scouted Raheem Sterling for QPR and Paladini refused to pay him a finders fee or give him any credit for it.

I said to him recently we are being linked with a load of players for whom Willie McKay is the agent, Cousin, McArthur etc. He said he is not suprised and laughed, saying that guy is a joke of an agent.

On a more positive note he said that Mick Harford is a great guy and deserves your full backing. He will do a good job to steady the ship but unfortunately for him if he is successful Flabio will replace him with some big name if you go up.
      30k per transfer not sounding unrealistic all of a sudden is it, well done for posting this.

Potentially since the takeover Paladini has pocketed £1.2 million from transfers

As for Willie McKay, I can tell you a thing or two about him as I use to go out with a member of his family and around the time when he had £10 million frozen in assets in Monaco. I know about some of the backhanders, the dodgy deals which were sealed in Nice and Redknapps involvement with him.

This club is rotting at the core and Paladini is at the centre of it.

Comment

Not defending GP,BUT-if he has "pocketed"1.2 million from tranfers,then why would he have needed an interest-free loan of £140,000????

Comment

im sorry

im sorry it dosnt sound likely to me,

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Gerry Francis had it written in to his contract when he came from Bristol Rovers. 10% on all profit made on transfer trading.

Totally different from an agent or an employee *like* Paladini cashing in on doing jack.
            1000000% spot on fella. Dougie Freedman to Barnet was a nice little earner for GF however there was no fee that QPR actually got!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              1000000% spot on fella. Dougie Freedman to Barnet was a nice little earner for GF however there was no fee that QPR actually got!
              True - though we did later get a chunky fee from Palace as part of the sell on clause

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                True - though we did later get a chunky fee from Palace as part of the sell on clause
                I always thought we let him go without any future sell on clauses :what:

Comment

Working...
                X