Qpr fans should take note of man city fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
    1-0 down the whole standium is up standing singing their hearts out did not see 1 person sitting down
    final score man city 2-1

so take note those of you that dont get behind the team u can start on the 30th

urssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I'd like to see the same fans do the same against Pete'boro at home in the CCC losing 0-1.

Comment

Excactly w12.

Worst post I have ever seen!!!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

who cares who we play all im saying is get behind the team whoever it may be and whatever team we put out aand start being FANS!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          City were playing their bitter rivals,fans and a team they hate,if we were playing Chelsea at home or away it would be the same.

However at least City fans have seen massive investment from their billionaire,unlike our 2 billionaires who basically have spent **** all.
          Yep, and it was.
          A few weeks ago.

People ask for some perspective on the owners, fair enough.
          How about the same for QPR fans?

Maybe too much to ask, but I'll defend them/us.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            I'd like to see the same fans do the same against Pete'boro at home in the CCC losing 0-1.
            ONE GAME BRILIANT well if you start singing maybe you will see
            if we are going 2 start splitting hairs
            one game i no 4 a fact that helped was derby away but you proberly didnt got because you would of had to stand and there was actually an atmosphere not to add that it was away

Comment

qpr4 don't push your luck and w12 knows more about queens park rangers than you will ever know!

Comment

one game i no 4 a fact that helped was derby away but you proberly didnt got because you would of had to stand and there was actually an atmosphere not to add that it was away

Lots of guesses there.

You've banged your drum for City fans, slagged off QPR fans.... point made.

Be prepared for others to defend QPR fans... probably because they are.
                And have been for a VERY long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  Lots of guesses there.

You've banged your drum for City fans, slagged off QPR fans.... point made.

Be prepared for others to defend QPR fans... probably because they are.
                  And have been for a VERY long time.
                  Spot on!
                  I play 5 aside football with a footballer that is a so called BIG man city fan.
                  He hadn't even heard of maine road. A real glory hunter a little like a chelsea fan that can't go back more than 2 years.
                  To compare us to them is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    qpr4 don't push your luck and w12 knows more about queens park rangers than you will ever know!
                    what do you want a blue peter badge
                    thats your opinion not a fact
                    im not getting in a row over 2 so called fans out of 13000 negative input if you dont like this topic STOP COMMENTING GOODBYE!

cherio cherio cheriooooooooooooooooo
                    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

united out sung city all night unless my tv is playing up

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                        united out sung city all night unless my tv is playing up

i thought the same!

Nice to see standing though..no stewards telling people to sit down like we get
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I don't sing, never have done, does that make me less of a fan? Been going to QPR long enough to realise where the deep rooted problem lies with the lack of atmosphere.

Comment

what do you want a blue peter badge
                            thats your opinion not a fact
                            im not getting in a row over 2 so called fans out of 13000 negative input if you dont like this topic STOP COMMENTING GOODBYE!

cherio cherio cheriooooooooooooooooo
                            shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                            Okay QPR4, so we can rely on you to get everyone going can we ?
                            Are you going to be the cheerleader standing up with a megaphone leading us on to glorious victory ?

Don't worry, we are more than capable of generating noise when the mood takes. I presume you were at the Oldham play off semi final ?

I love your enthusiasm, but excitement and passion is fed by what people are watching on the pitch. It's hard to get passionate when youur getting whacked 5-1 at home, our players are serving up crap every week and don't appear to care and the club is in turmoil and is a laughing stock.

So good luck with that, I look forward to trying to spot you on your feet megaphone in hand screaming at us all to "get behingd the lads" for the entire duration of our next home game. Let us know where you sit and we'll look out for you. Maybe you can take some tips from Pete and you'll find out just how hard it is to get people going when there's nothing to sing about.

If you can arrange a cup semi final for us at home against Chelsea, I'm sure even you with your megaphone would get drowned out.

I won't hold my breath.
                            Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                              Okay QPR4, so we can rely on you to get everyone going can we ?
                              Are you going to be the cheerleader standing up with a megaphone leading us on to glorious victory ?

Don't worry, we are more than capable of generating noise when the mood takes. I presume you were at the Oldham play off semi final ?

I love your enthusiasm, but excitement and passion is fed by what people are watching on the pitch. It's hard to get passionate when youur getting whacked 5-1 at home, our players are serving up crap every week and don't appear to care and the club is in turmoil and is a laughing stock.

So good luck with that, I look forward to trying to spot you on your feet megaphone in hand screaming at us all to "get behingd the lads" for the entire duration of our next home game. Let us know where you sit and we'll look out for you. Maybe you can take some tips from Pete and you'll find out just how hard it is to get people going when there's nothing to sing about.

If you can arrange a cup semi final for us at home against Chelsea, I'm sure even you with your megaphone would get drowned out.

I won't hold my breath.
                              i sit in loftus road if u fancy a sing song
                              well u presume right i sing every game no matter what game it is
                              ill look forward 2 you singing when we start wining until then enjoy your library

Comment

i sit in loftus road if u fancy a sing song
                                well u presume right i sing every game no matter what game it is
                                ill look forward 2 you singing when we start wining until then enjoy your library
                                The point being made is that you were bigging up Man City fans for singing loudly, while they played a major cup semi-final against their biggest rivals.

The point is... if QPR were at home to Chelsea in a cup semi-final at Loftus Road, you would not be able to hear yourself think.
                                Fact.

However, if Man City were getting thumped 5-1 at home to Boro in the second division... you would probably hear your own pulse.
                                And the bloke next to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X