No announcement yet.

Qpr fans should take note of man city fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They lowered their prices since their owners come in! They have the feel good factor! We have nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
      1-0 down the whole standium is up standing singing their hearts out did not see 1 person sitting down
      final score man city 2-1

so take note those of you that dont get behind the team u can start on the 30th

urssssssssssssssssssssssss
      2 things.
      1. Local Derby
      2. Semi Final
      just look at our cup game away at Chelsea
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        The point being made is that you were bigging up Man City fans for singing loudly, while they played a major cup semi-final against their biggest rivals.

The point is... if QPR were at home to Chelsea in a cup semi-final at Loftus Road, you would not be able to hear yourself think.
        Fact.

However, if Man City were getting thumped 5-1 at home to Boro in the second division... you would probably hear your own pulse.
        And the bloke next to you.
        all i was saying is that we should start 2 create an atmosphere
        so in what way did i big them up i just stated what they were doing and how some of are fans around the ground could follow
        if you dont like singing fine im just trying to liven the place up and suggesting ideas for people
        end of

Comment

so in what way did i big them up i just stated what they were doing and how some of are fans around the ground could follow
          if you dont like singing fine im just trying to liven the place up and suggesting ideas for people
          end of
          My god you are an arrogant teenager.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            ;D ;D
            Last edited by 80sCasual; 20-01-2010, 03:01 PM.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              and your a sad old git keep commenting
              4 the tenth time if u dont like it bogg off
              btw 2 everyone its not just for derbys i saw it last week on tv so i 4ht id share it seeing as they did it last nite

Comment

and your a sad old git keep commenting
                4 the tenth time if u dont like it bogg off
                btw 2 everyone its not just for derbys i saw it last week on tv so i 4ht id share it seeing as they did it last nite
                That would have been the other semi final 1st leg I suppose.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

end of
                  I've an idea. We could all bring a mate that suffers from tourettes. The non stop noise and involuntary movement would be a tremendous sight in the loft.

I'm with you now QPR4
                  Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    That would have been the other semi final 1st leg I suppose.
                    i wasnt aware they have 2 1st legs for a semi final these days

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                      I've an idea. We could all bring a mate that suffers from tourettes. The non stop noise and involuntary movement would be a tremendous sight in the loft.

I'm with you now QPR4

u make more noise on here then you have ever made in a game :byebye::byebye:

Comment

u make more noise on here then you have ever made in a game :byebye::byebye:
                        No, I made quite a lot of noise in 1977 in the UEFA Cup quarter final in Athens. Did you know we played in Europe once ?

Comment

Your not serious surely ;D

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                            No, I made quite a lot of noise in 1977 in the UEFA Cup quarter final in Athens. Did you know we played in Europe once ?
                            only time these whippersnappers will ever see us play in europe is on 'fifa 2009'
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Check your facts before you reply with sarcastic comments.
                              The other Semi Final 1st Leg has already been played (hence my comment re last week).
                              FYI it was Blackburn 0 -1 Villa.
                              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Anyone else think QPR4eva89 is either a top piece of trolling or a sad indictment on the standards of education in the 90s?
                                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                                X