Question for ITKers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingo View Post
    Dowie didn't exactly set the world on fire either, but we can't go on sacking managers at the rate we are.
    Dowie was a very good appointment. Ask the players for their feedback. They felt their most confident under him and he was the man they believed in the most out of all our previous managers. Interfearance from above made him go.

Our club wants a puppet for a manager, one where GP gets to pull the strings on transfer dealings so he can get his little touches of cash on the side and one that will say yes sir to Flabio when he walks in the room which is why we won't progress unless something changes above!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      god no, they're good friends!
      Not how Dowie tells it!!!!!!!!

Comment

"one where GP gets to pull the string on transfer dealings so he can get his little touches of cash on the side"

Eh? Are you sure, that puts a different slant on some very strange signings!
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          "one where GP gets to pull the string on transfer dealings so he can get his little touches of cash on the side"

Eh? Are you sure, that puts a different slant on some very strange signings!
          Let's see if the libel lawyers are called.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Not how Dowie tells it!!!!!!!!

Well, i think its safe to say that yesterday they got on very very well...
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

hows that then, if its safe to say, say it and explain why
              ta
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Well, i think its safe to say that yesterday they got on very very well...
                The Morrison ferrango all forgotten???

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  Dowie was a very good appointment. Ask the players for their feedback. They felt their most confident under him and he was the man they believed in the most out of all our previous managers. Interfearance from above made him go.

Our club wants a puppet for a manager, one where GP gets to pull the strings on transfer dealings so he can get his little touches of cash on the side and one that will say yes sir to Flabio when he walks in the room which is why we won't progress unless something changes above!
                  Bang on!

Comment

Dowie and GP got on well

Dowie and Flavio didn't

Ultimately, thats why Dowie had to leave, Flavio for the upteenth time is the governor

Dowie was interested in taking charge till end of season, Flavio can't stand him, so it was a no-go
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Remind me how Dowie started at Coventry and what position they were in when he was sacked. Then look at at the position we started off and how our form was going when he left - Disagree that he would have got us in the play offs - for me also one notch up from Hart - crap manager who got lucky one season at Palace when AJ was on fire.
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                        Remind me how Dowie started at Coventry and what position they were in when he was sacked. Then look at at the position we started off and how our form was going when he left - Disagree that he would have got us in the play offs - for me also one notch up from Hart - crap manager who got lucky one season at Palace when AJ was on fire.
                        This I agree with, missed one match when Dowie was in charge and it was obvious things were about to start falling away.

Absolute myth that Dowie would have got us promoted, only man capable of that was Sousa and I mean by a country mile.

Comment

Working...
                        X