Question for ITKers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for ITKers...

Is it true that FB/GP got rid of Hart because he was due a lucrative long service award and loyalty bonus if he made it to 6 games?

We need to know!
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Most dull appointment, since the appointment of Alan Mullery
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Who advised that we appoint him, surely it wasn't Flavio???

Comment

Rioch and Houston were as dull IMO
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

two guesses who it was, the tea bar in SAR was short staffed on Tuesday,cant Gianni help out there instead of ruining our club???
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

He was up there with those three without doubt!

Comment

Dowie didn't exactly set the world on fire either, but we can't go on sacking managers at the rate we are.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I know. I get quite misty eyed and emotional thinking back to the take over. We had threads like.."who would you like as next manager- Sven, McClaren, Scolari, Mourinho" etc. And "how will you celebrate promotion to the premiership".

Its been one dull appointment after another really. And to think, with all the compo we've paid out, we probably could have had someone like Mourinho and be in the Champions League by now.....

But then Mourinho wouldnt let Clown #1 pick the team and Clown #2 take care of transfers.
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                  Dowie didn't exactly set the world on fire either, but we can't go on sacking managers at the rate we are.

Dowie was fired for telling Flavio to F Off re playing parejo etc etc

We should never have sacked him
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

I wasn't talking about the reasons for him being sacked but for the type of football played, Swansea away without a proper goalkeeper and we couldn't muster a shot at goal springs to mind. In saying that I don't think he should have been sacked, nor Sousa or Hart. Magilton whose football for a period was blinding, had to go as HIS actions made his position untennable.

Edit , I know Hart walked and was not sacked.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

He was also at daggers with Paladini everyday, was he not?

Comment

The football under Dowie was god awful,half a season wonder at Palace and failed everywhere else.Dowie was about one notch up on Hart.

Only thing Dowie did worthwhile was bring in that old bloke who done the fitness,he in my opinion has been a massive loss.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          He was also at daggers with Paladini everyday, was he not?

god no, they're good friends!
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Had a brief chat with Dowie yesterday and asked him if had been approached about returning and he laughed which said it all really :what:

Really nice guy by the way and spoke to a few QPR fans on his way from the car park.

Comment

^^^^^

This.

Dowie would have had us in the play offs. No question. Plus the Morrison debacle.......

Comment

Working...
                              X