Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will fans take a tiny bit of responsibility...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingo View Post
    I was there Tuesday and the football was ok, Hart inherited a crap unbalanced squad, yet some seem to think he could be a miracle worker. The players he was looking at could have made things better, **** knows what is going to happen now.
    he inherited a crap squad....the same squad that according to some were playing the best football at loftus road in years..........so perhaps magilton was actually a miracle worker.......

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      di canio picked a team up that was going nowhere and got them playing football...Hart was not going to do that in a month of sundays.....hoofball was his answer........and how many did he win playing ugly?

well he sure as hell wasn't going to do it in a month, which was all the time he was given...

Alex Ferguson and Jose Morinho combined wouldn't have turned our circus of a club round in the time they were given. lets see how fantastically well we play and how brilliantly organised and united and silky we all look under Mad Dog. Joke club.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        well he sure as hell wasn't going to do it in a month, which was all the time he was given...

Alex Ferguson and Jose Morinho combined wouldn't have turned our circus of a club round in the time they were given. lets see how fantastically well we play and how brilliantly organised and united and silky we all look under Mad Dog. Joke club.
        perhaps we are a joke club....but the joke would have been bigger if with our squad and board we got relegated under hart....form was relegation form...end of.

Comment

he inherited a crap squad....the same squad that according to some were playing the best football at loftus road in years..........so perhaps magilton was actually a miracle worker.......
          What the ones that got found out by Leicester, Middlesboro etc , give it a rest
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Kitson, Quashie, Finan... they must all be dying to come to Loftus Rd now.

Comment

What the ones that got found out by Leicester, Middlesboro etc , give it a rest
              why should i give it a rest...because you don't like what i say...then stop replying fella....aint too hard is it....couldn't careless what you say ,you will not change my opinion...and i am free to air it if i want.....

Comment

It defeats me what some want, yet again the so called supporters who can't be arsed to turn up to a £10 game have thrown us into turmoil again. Well done
                dont blame the fans mate the team brought it on themselves.1-0 down and hart gets stick from 5780.takes off faurlin and puts on tarrabt and within 20 seconds sheff utd score to make it 2.been watching QPR all my life and never seen a team as gutless as this one.would go back to the pauper days tomorrow,at least we had a bit of fight
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  dont blame the fans mate the team brought it on themselves.1-0 down and hart gets stick from 5780.takes off faurlin and puts on tarrabt and within 20 seconds sheff utd score to make it 2.been watching QPR all my life and never seen a team as gutless as this one.would go back to the pauper days tomorrow,at least we had a bit of fight
                  You fail to mention the two goals we got back. The fans are to blame for expecting too much too soon, but if you think there were 5780 QPR fans there then you forgot the 500 SU fans, only 5000 could be arsed to turn up.

Comment

You fail to mention the two goals we got back. The fans are to blame for expecting too much too soon, but if you think there were 5780 QPR fans there then you forgot the 500 SU fans, only 5000 could be arsed to turn up.
                    perhaps when the players can be bothered to turn up the fans will........

Comment

says it all really kingo,as for too much to soon im not sure.the board have been all promises and failed to deliver.as for the 2 goals one was a dubious pen and a defender scored the 2nd,not complaining but what are our strikers getting paid for,and as for the defence 3 down at home with a sheff utd side without 4 first team players
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        says it all really kingo,as for too much to soon im not sure.the board have been all promises and failed to deliver.as for the 2 goals one was a dubious pen and a defender scored the 2nd,not complaining but what are our strikers getting paid for,and as for the defence 3 down at home with a sheff utd side without 4 first team players
                        I am talking about Hart not the board. Yes it was a dubious penalty but we then had a stonewall one when German was hacked down, our forwards are pony. Have been since before Hart got here and unless we buy will be after he left. Hart could not make an umbalanced squad into a play off team without new players, all we have done is set ourselves two steps back.

Comment

perhaps when the players can be bothered to turn up the fans will........
                          Sing when you're winning??!

Comment

to be honest - we had to let magilton have a season regardless if we failed.. and we couldnt even do that so im beyond caring now.. they've made my club a joke.. what right minded person would want our managers job?

only a puppet or a non-english-speaking italian would want the job
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I am talking about Hart not the board. Yes it was a dubious penalty but we then had a stonewall one when German was hacked down, our forwards are pony. Have been since before Hart got here and unless we buy will be after he left. Hart could not make an umbalanced squad into a play off team without new players, all we have done is set ourselves two steps back.
                              Agree with that. Hart was probably trying to get rid of all the dead wood that everyone on this board has been screaming to get rid of too and bring in a new set of players who might actually battle for the badge - and he was sacked for it. Great message that sends out. But I'm sure when the fans are left with Mick Hartford rather than this mythical "big name" they will all feel very proud of themselves for making Paladini/ Flavio's job so easy to get rid of Hart by their remorseless boo-ing. Joke club, joke fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X