X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Strachan keen on taking QPR winger Wayne Routledge to Middlesbrough

Gordon Strachan keen on taking QPR winger Wayne Routledge to Middlesbrough

More...

if your listening flav sell wayne and i will hand my season ticket back !!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
      if your listening flav sell wayne and i will hand my season ticket back !!
      yep i would be very disappointed if he does leave we need to hold onto our best players

Comment

:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
          Gordon Strachan keen on taking QPR winger Wayne Routledge to Middlesbrough

More...
          He is one of our best players why would we let him go?
          that would be just like Blackstock last year, it's getting to be a habit.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Got to admit, I don't think he'd be that missed...his first touch is nearly as bad as Legiertwoods.

Seem's to be untouchable when it comes to stick IMO

Comment

Though,on one of the other sites;RTID he was "nominated" player of the "year" so far.:exciting::exciting:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Got to admit, I don't think he'd be that missed...his first touch is nearly as bad as Legiertwoods.

Seem's to be untouchable when it comes to stick IMO
                total of 6 goals and 9 assists this season might contradict that.

Comment

Routledge is by far our most dangerous player, if we sell him then I'll lose all interest untill Briatore is gone, FACT.

Comment

Not a chance in happening
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                      Not a chance in happening
                      There's always a chance that it will happen as Routledge likes to follow the money. If they offer him a penny more than he is on now he'll walk. He'll have a greater chance playing Premiership football with them then he does with us.

If they get him they'll have the best wingers in the division.

Comment

got a feeling Routledge would like the move.....when in his past have you seen him have ANY loyalty to a club?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                          I go on what I see and I think he has the touch of a rapist at times, Buzsaky has 8 goals this season but I would still drop him. Routledge for me got found out against Boro at home when he came up against 2 premier league full backs. He tried every trick in the book including swapping wings but they just sat off him and let his first touch fall and away and then closed him down quickly. Its the reason he is in the CCC despite 2 shots at the PL, he is a kick and rush player, a one trick pony if you must who more often than not goes missing in games. If he can't beat a player with pace then there is fairly little option for him and his crossing is pretty hit and miss.

So I don't think your smart #### comment does contradict my point, I'm not saying Routledge is a bad player, I'm just saying he is not a great player and if rumours are to be believed that this club needs to start selling its players to bring in necessary funds then he is one of the few players we have who would command a fee over a million.

I'd rather he wasn't sold and we kept hold off him but all I'm saying is I won't be throwing my toys out of the pram like some on here would if he does go. Personally I'd sooner sell Routledge if it meant we could buy Taarabt and stick him on the right side of midfield.
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-01-2010, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Cardiff also want Routledge, but think he is going nowhere
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                              3 of those were against exeter! has been poor of late, looked at his best when he was playing up front. he has been poor of late, (but he is not alone!) runs down too may blind alleys and when he does get into a good position he seems to panic and sends in crosses that even the top of a russian gymnasts human pyramid would have trouble reaching!!

Comment

Working...
                              X