could not belive the chants i heard tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
    as pete said he took the wong player for adel but the crap that followed from the stands was uncalled for
    imo if he was a good manager he would realise that faurlin is our most creative player and considering the scoreline taken off a defender.

maybe cook coming back will restore some support

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Adel know's he is a better player than Buzsaky and it is him who is keeping him out of the team.

Adels first touch of the ball was to win us a penalty!
      correct but he cant act like a sulky teenager on the pitch hes a pro footballer
      but its not his first time

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        3-3, we'd be having a different discussion tonight, shows the margins in success and failure
        It would have been papering over the cracks we were the poorer team, and only scored from a very debatable penalty and a debatable free kick!

Comment

Busazcky is totally wasted on the left wing..

We are becoming so predictable in our play. Trouble is Hart has not watched QPR this season, does not know our strengths and doesn't really know who our best players are. We've got from rolling it out at the back, to booting it upto Agyemang in the space of a few weeks
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

as pete said he took the wong player for adel but the crap that followed from the stands was uncalled for
            I thought Faurlin was playing well but with Buzz he is always likely to get a shot in, which Faurlin isn't at present. Plus Buzz is our penalty taker and it was only a matter of time before they got caught out, should of had another just after which was more of a pen than the one given.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

the reason taarabt is so talented is because he's greedy and hungry.

its simple the longer he is on the pitch, the more chances we have. he is the best player we have by far he must play every minute in home matches
              Last edited by Qpr3; 13-01-2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

correct but he cant act like a sulky teenager on the pitch hes a pro footballer
                but its not his first time
                He's passionate, be nice if everyone else started showing his level on committment on the pitch.

Brilliant player who needs to start every match!

Buzsaky's role in headbuttgate wasn't very professional was it.

Comment

Busazcky is totally wasted on the left wing..

We are becoming so predictable in our play. Trouble is Hart has not watched QPR this season, does not know our strengths and doesn't really know who our best players are. We've got from rolling it out at the back, to booting it upto Agyemang in the space of a few weeks
                  to be fair to hart mate had to do something about the rolling out business, but until we get a decent hitman ie kitson pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee long ball is a waste of time

Comment

3-3, we'd be having a different discussion tonight, shows the margins in success and failure
                    I disagree. When we scored the second I didn't even get out of my seat. Why?because we were terrible and didn't deserve to get a result tonight. Oh how I didn't want an equaliser to enable a further 30 minutes of freeeeezing cold footballing rubbish. You can't gloss over a poo performance. And that was proper poo!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                      It would have been papering over the cracks we were the poorer team, and only scored from a very debatable penalty and a debatable free kick!
                      Disagree, we played the better football but the same problem in this match as the last few years, we do not put our chances away. In the first 20 minutes we created and didn't score and then got punished when Borrowdale went on walkabout, as he did for the second and third.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                        I was ashamed to be a QPR supporter tonight, when they started singing 'You don't know what your doing'
                        The chant was spot on.....remove the best player,take off your top goal scorer,leave that lump Agymang on the field,hoof ball tactics and not playing Taraabt whilst leaving the unfit and overweight Buzz on the pitch.

Tonight Hart deserved all he got.

Comment

Only 2 positives tonight were 1, it wasnt the league so we dont drift further behind the playoffs! Although i dunno why im holding out hope i must be totally mental!

and 2, Mr German, who imo did very well and was very unlucky not to score!
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            The chant was spot on.....remove the best player,take off your top goal scorer,leave that lump Agymang on the field,hoof ball tactics and not playing Taraabt whilst leaving the unfit and overweight Buzz on the pitch.

you a qpr supporter romford?

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

im with you, how come all of us can see agymang is just a impact sub and taarabt is our best player, yet hart sees different?

Comment

I am UP for Blackpool I tell you lads

Comment

Working...
                                X