Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Stedders;230

I say f-off back to your caravans the fans that chanted that.[/QUOTE]

What a stupid ###xx post,Faulin tonight was our best player,and what is the caravan comment, I booed Harts decisions tonight because they were ****.

I do not want people like you deciding what i do,if i want to boo and jeer Hart i will,the bloke in my opinion made poor decisions.

Comment

I've booed and I'm not proud of it but it has been deserved. I don't want to argue with any fellow ranger but i won't be told how to to support my team because in my eyes that's what I'm doing. Because i boo it doesn't mean that it's the players i'm booing.

Comment

The is a stupid arguement. In my opinion every paying customer has every right to vent their anger (within the law) anyway they wish. It is the same with any live entertainment. Dont tell me football is a sport anymore because it isn't, it's an entertainment. If you feel you are not getting your moneys worth shout what you like. Disagree by all means, but do not tell fans what to do or not do. ****** annoys me this. I cannot believe the fans get blamed when things go wrong. Crazy.

I actually think fans from all clubs are waking up to fact that they are being ripped off and have been for years. Fans have blind faith and owners have played on this. It's disgusting. Not anymore. You cannot charge £30 for 90mins entertainment and serve up ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          What a stupid ###xx post,Faulin tonight was our best player,and what is the caravan comment, I booed Harts decisions tonight because they were ****.

I do not want people like you deciding what i do,if i want to boo and jeer Hart i will,the bloke in my opinion made poor decisions.
          Faurlin did nothing all night. Sorry. centre mid is supposed to impose himself on the game. He didn't. Legs was worse as he made a shed load of mistakes. Faurlinprobably shouldn't have come off, but eithe rhim or Legs should have as they did vey little. Our best central midfielder is Buzz. He should be the first name on the sheet, in that position. Noticeably he scored a good pen then set up the second goal. Tell me again what Faurlin did...?

The booing confused the players and a lot of the crowd. Well done for being part of that.

Comment

stredders agree with most of the post but faurlin was having a good game

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I never boo either, but it is frustrating..

Think if we paid the same prices for season tickets, that we did a few years ago, the anger shown wouldn't be so great. Problem is you cannot promise premiership (actually champions League) in 4 years and seem to be going backwards after 2 and half years

Quite right Pete.

And to just accept it is wrong.

I have never booed at a game... but the people who moan, and critisize do so because they CARE.
              Doesn't make them right, or wrong... but they are passionate and vocal because they care.

The ones who just accept everything that is thrown at them, no matter how much it costs, no matter how bad it is, are the ones who make out they care more, and are somehow better supporters.

Sorry, but I don't buy that.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

The booing confused the players and a lot of the crowd. Well done for being part of that.
                Half the team get confused when they try to play football or defend

Comment

Funny but i didn't boo tonight, i just left after 55 mins. Best decision i made this today.

Comment

I told them to f off themselfs in Q block tonight as I was next door in R Block. They didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                      I told them to f off themselfs in Q block tonight as I was next door in R Block. They didn't like it.
                      fair play

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                        fair play
                        I did it twice and they stopped. They weren't happy with me but I had enough of their ****ty songs.

Comment

lucky you got home safe......silly thing to do.....but then you could have used your feet to defend yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            lucky you got home safe......silly thing to do.....but then you could have used your feet to defend yourself

Comment

I did it twice and they stopped. They weren't happy with me but I had enough of their ****ty songs.
                              and that's why women don't belong in football :waaaht:

Comment

personally didnt boo, but could definitely understand why loads were singing "you dont know what your doing". jesus, sitting deep playing one dimensional football AGAIN... he really needs to sort it out and his team selections or at least his substitutions seem to be far worse than jm and hes only been here 5 mins...... as opposed to jms half hour lol

Comment

Working...
                                X