get a life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get a life

the same old ****** from the same old *****s,do you support this club or just like the notoriety.i need not point the finger because vwe all know where it comes from,you shame this club and always will:embarrassed:
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Originally posted by big ade View Post
    the same old ****** from the same old *****s,do you support this club or just like the notoriety.i need not point the finger because vwe all know where it comes from,you shame this club and always will:embarrassed:
    Have I missed something?

Comment

Too much headbanging ;)

Comment

singing for blacstock,singing for flav to go but that died out pretty quick and the usual crap.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I heard "We Want Our Rangers Back" & to be honest, agreed with it & the sentiment of it wholeheartedly.
          Didnt hear any of the other nonsense such as singing for Blackstock & the like.

Comment

only one song i disagreed with, flavio is a ****. the others are fine.. dont mind fans singing non-abusive songs towards our own.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

there's only one DB was heard once

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                only one song i disagreed with, flavio is a ****. the others are fine.. dont mind fans singing non-abusive songs towards our own.

That's the discrace!!!.....He may have made mistakes (he definatley has by meddling too much) but he's organising the bankrolling of the club and is the reason we aren't mess arsing about with Administrators and League 1 or 2 fixtures next season!!...Be grateful for what you've got!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  That's the discrace!!!.....He may have made mistakes (he definatley has by meddling too much) but he's organising the bankrolling of the club and is the reason we aren't mess arsing about with Administrators and League 1 or 2 fixtures next season!!...Be grateful for what you've got!!!
                  just to ensure that im not being mis-read.. i feel the song "flavio is a ****" is a bad song.. the others where not abusive in any way. just fans showing their opinion.. which i did agree with on one song: "we want our rangers back" others i couldnt give a monkeys
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

yh agree i feel the we want are rangers back song is justified but all of this flavio is a c**t was way off the mark and not many people at all sung this

Comment

" we want our rangers back"

not going to argue

But what does that mean

Chesterfield away on a cold tuesday night?

or Aldershot
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Regarding the "We want our Rangers back" song.

How ironic that it started after 23 minutes of the most entertaining football we have seen all season and after having more attempts at goal than we have been accustomed to in 3 matches lately. The closest thing to the "Old" Rangers I have seen all season.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          " we want our rangers back"

not going to argue

But what does that mean

Chesterfield away on a cold tuesday night?

or Aldershot
                          It means more like last season, lower prices are where it all stems from IMO.

Comment

but lower prices also means lower quality football, they go together. in an ideal world we wd have an owner who was rich, desperate to spend his cash, keen to listen, anxious not to offend the fans, scrupulous about not interfering in team affairs. however, to deal with the world as it is those who were calling flavio all those things need to think about what "our rangers back" really means...

Comment

Working...
                            X