Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is on here for the banter & who to just be plain horrible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    i only posted the personal bit mate as i am not a bully...never would be.....as for having barney's...seems like it mate...but most are caused because people take me too seriously
    head up...no prob with any new posters but 2nite was a snidey job!! pete does a decent set-up and should at least have a bit of a thumbs up for that!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
      you know what i mean quaz
      no i don't...you clearly stated that i wasn't a problem til they came along....

doesn't matter now fella......

Comment

Right my take.

Alot of people seem to feel that this site/other QPR sites and QPR are the be all and end all in life.yes they spend a lot of their money and time on this but its FB ,a game FFS.Why everone gets so up tight over the smallest thing is beyond me.20 yrs ago i was the same QPR this Fb that but now im not that overly bothered anymore.I come on here for some fun/banter,a bit of info/rumour.Qpr loose its a bummer but im long past wanting to kill someone.meself over it.IMO everyone just needs to chill out and go with the flow.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          head up...no prob with any new posters but 2nite was a snidey job!! pete does a decent set-up and should at least have a bit of a thumbs up for that!!
          never given him stick about running the board.......takes alot to keep a board going...this is one thing i do know.

Comment

ha9...take no notice.....waste of time mate
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              mug!!
              charming

Comment

dot.org...that good they have all abandonded.....now called dot.goodnite.org.uk.zzzz.!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

another douch bites the dust!!!! well played!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

heading off to the land of slumber to dream about clive allen kneeing it in against west brom at highbury....sweet dreams and till tomor....watrb's!! xx
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      heading off to the land of slumber to dream about clive allen kneeing it in against west brom at highbury....sweet dreams and till tomor....watrb's!! xx
                      good dream that one...night mate

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        yes nighty night !

Dont let them bed bugs bite:waaaht:

Comment

• IMO:
                          if people are being abusive they should be banned
                          if they have a different opinion they shouldn't be banned

Simple!
                          David

Comment

• Quazimodo wont get banned his ben here for ages and loves a bit of banter.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                            X