Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is on here for the banter & who to just be plain horrible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can come southend with me Pete
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      i am a member...just don't post.....i come on here for banter and a laugh...some people take things too seriously......now to the point of banning......surely we should get ASBO's first.

as for the 5 or 6...not being funny or attacking in anyway...but you do actually set yourself up sometimes for ridicule or banter.
      its more like some people from the clique ridicule everything i post

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        3-4 will be banned.

Don't mind good debate and even those with differing opinions, but its going too far. At this rate, I won't even want to go to QPR !!!
        does that just not stoke the fire, has anything untoward really happened tonight? have i missed something?

Comment

Its time to take stock and get this ship shipshape Mr Blythe

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            its more like some people from the clique ridicule everything i post
            see you should have just said some people...not clique....only makes thinks worse and actually targets someone or some people.....then sets it up for a reply.....swings and roundabouts mate.

Comment

Mate now

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Mate now
                wife won't let me

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Quaz
                  Chris
                  anyone from Kent
                  Scott
                  DFE
                  Stanley
                  Facto

all crossed the line to much IMO
                  Leighsie I'm shocked, not this Stanley surely?! :waaaht: :red_heart:

Comment

well i am expecting a ban so won't see the changes.
                    calm down bruv!! for one-never let anyone get ya down. for two-sorry about yr personal probs but never let pple on any site know yr personnal situation. three-i have noticed you are having a barny with all latley and its not like ya...you are going to get a ban. send me a personal if yr fed up-we can chat-just take it easy mate
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by douchebag View Post
                      does that just not stoke the fire, has anything untoward really happened tonight? have i missed something?
                      mug!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

see you should have just said some people...not clique....only makes thinks worse and actually targets someone or some people.....then sets it up for a reply.....swings and roundabouts mate.
                        If you want me to be honest there is definately a clique going on here

Im not saying your one of them as ive never had a problem with you before these people came to this board but they are only here to stir trouble and quite frankly they are ruining it for others

Thats my opinion which im sure you will respect fella !

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          calm down bruv!! for one-never let anyone get ya down. for two-sorry about yr personal probs but never let pple on any site know yr personnal situation. three-i have noticed you are having a barny with all latley and its not like ya...you are going to get a ban. send me a personal if yr fed up-we can chat-just take it easy mate
                          i only posted the personal bit mate as i am not a bully...never would be.....as for having barney's...seems like it mate...but most are caused because people take me too seriously

Comment

If you want me to be honest there is definately a clique going on here

Im not saying your one of them as ive never had a problem with you before these people came to this board but they are only here to stir trouble and quite frankly they are ruining it for others

Thats my opinion which im sure you will respect fella !
                            and that apology?

Comment

read that line again fella....says i am one of the clique to me.

Comment

read that line again fella....says i am one of the clique to me.
                                you know what i mean quaz

Comment

Working...
                                X