Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is on here for the banter & who to just be plain horrible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
    Seems to be lost on too many on here lately Quaz.

You try to moderate it and you get accused of all sorts.
    Far too many seem to think they can do/say what they
    please on here and get away with it.It's gotten out of hand
    and it's got to stop somewhere.

Unfortunately i can see some posters being banned (just my opinion)
    if it dos'nt stop.Enough is enough.It's just ruining the board.
    Quaz

Shall i go through your posts of the last 2-3 days and pick out the insults you have directed towards me ?

Ive got plenty of time to do it tonight

Thats not even including the bullying by you and the members of your little watrbs gang towards me

Comment

4/5 big names ,2 will be banned and 3 suspended.Sorry couldnt help it.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

bring back QPR south.........sounded like a fan that cared for the club....

Comment

Originally posted by theglorydays View Post
          bring back QPR south.........sounded like a fan that cared for the club....
          QPRSOUTH probably is you as i suspect you just re-registered?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            Quaz

Shall i go through your posts of the last 2-3 days and pick out the insults you have directed towards me ?

Thats not even including the bullying by you and the members of your little watrbs gang towards me

The Victim

Comment

Quaz

right i will probably be one of the one's banned so not too bothered what you do....but one thing fella....never accuse me of being a bully....my daughter tried to commit suicide because of bullies....so not going to get into that with you.....as for gang...grow up fella.....i like banter...end of....if you have no sense of humour then its your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                true...but it should be the same across the board...unfortunately its not.
                That could be about to change,if things keep
                going as they are.
                Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                  I just want to talk about the football team I have supported all my life,this site gives me the opportunity to chat about my concerns & share my enjoyment especially when the team is playing well. Unfortunately nasty people start digging me out and I get the needle.
                  I am not trying to be provocative, just merley asking. Why, if these are the reasons you want to post on the board, do you start up a thread that could potentially lead to an argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
                    That could be about to change,if things keep
                    going as they are.
                    well i am expecting a ban so won't see the changes.

Comment

Swearing words are the only ones i know how to spell properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        right i will probably be one of the one's banned so not too bothered what you do....but one thing fella....never accuse me of being a bully....my daughter tried to commit suicide because of bullies....so not going to get into that with you.....as for gang...grow up fella.....i like banter...end of....if you have no sense of humour then its your loss.
                        ok fair enough i didnt realise that

but you must understand how i feel when i get 5 or 6 ganging up on me like what happened tonight

really just wanna be friends with everyone but it does seem there are cliques forming on here now just like what was happening on dot.org before they banned certain people

for the record im not saying you post on dot.org

Comment

Im neutral
                          hate everyone its easier.

Comment

but you must understand how i feel when i get 5 or 6 ganging up on me like what happened tonight

really just wanna be friends with everyone but it does seem there are cliques forming on here now just like what was happening on dot.org before they banned certain people

and that apology?

Comment

3-4 will be banned.

Don't mind good debate and even those with differing opinions, but its going too far. At this rate, I won't even want to go to QPR !!!
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i am a member...just don't post.....i come on here for banter and a laugh...some people take things too seriously......now to the point of banning......surely we should get ASBO's first.

as for the 5 or 6...not being funny or attacking in anyway...but you do actually set yourself up sometimes for ridicule or banter.

Comment

Working...
                                X