Briatore let off /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    "Let Off" - interesting choice of words - is that what SSN said? Most probably says the ban was overturned? In which case their ruling means the ban should never have been imposed in the first place - which means they say he was not guilty as charged?

I would like to see the transcripts, evidence and judgment but can we now please move on with football issues
    Exactly is this is real good news not just for Flavio but for our club as well.

Comment

A bit of humble pie for some of the posters here who I was arguing with that this was a personal vendetta against Flavio. :D

Comment

Great..so the megalomaniac interfering nutjob poor man (for he aint rich) is back in charge of the asylum.

Thats us even more f**ked then
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Anyone got a link or what??

Comment

Max Mosley wanted Flavio out at any cost and now that he's gone Flavio is back.

Comment

who u want in charge scott?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Exactly is this is real good news not just for Flavio but for our club as well.
                Here's hoping you are right MYU - sadly however there are plenty that will contnue to spin it differently :(
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No Scott were talking about Flavio here.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                    who u want in charge scott?
                    anyone but him..i genuinely think i could run a better ship
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Who would button it now about Flav if we signed 5 players in next 2 days??

Comment

well i genuinely dont think u could scott. especially after u saying ur giving up st cos things aint going ur way. chances are ud do same as owner imo

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...rmula-One.html
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Flavio - where's the link to SSN etc

I've been looking for the news on SSN, BBC etc, and cannot see any announcements at all!

A couple of other threads suggesting he's in the clear?

Can they please substantiate the claims?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Here's hoping you are right MYU - sadly however there are plenty that will contnue to spin it differently :(
                              It's not "spin"... it's an opinion based on what people genuinely feel about his reign.
                              They might be different from your view, and many others... that's fine.
                              But to say that one side of a debate is fact, and the other is spin is nonsense.

Who's to say what will happen at QPR while he carries on? but writing off differing opinions and genuine viewpoints as "spin" is the sort of thing that you see on Question Time from juvenile politicians.

He's here, he's here to stay for now... I hope he ups his game, and turns our club into one that is far more unified and professional than it is right now.
                              We move on.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                                Great..so the megalomaniac interfering nutjob poor man (for he aint rich) is back in charge of the asylum.

Thats us even more f**ked then

So you want us relegated and brought into adm. instead??:devil:

Comment

Working...
                                X