Buzsacky Interview Tonight On Live Radio Show 7-8pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
    one quality because we wont pay 30k for kitsons wages but will pay big wages for hall, vine, ageymang, disgraceful that those fours wages easily add up to 50k but we wont spend 30k for a quality player, confuses me :confused:
    Well if you use a bit of common sense you'll realise that we have to get players of the wage first and there is no one stupid enough to pay big money for the likes off hall, vine and ageymang................with the exception off us.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Well if you use a bit of common sense you'll realise that we have to get players of the wage first and there is no one stupid enough to pay big money for the likes off hall, vine and ageymang................with the exception off us.
      i though Millwall wanted vine, southampton wanted ageymang and nobody wanted hall?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        i though Millwall wanted vine, southampton wanted ageymang and nobody wanted hall?
        yep, and we wanted Kitson............apparently

it's one thing wanting players, but it's a completely different ball game getting them

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
          yep, and we wanted Kitson............apparently

it's one thing wanting players, but it's a completely different ball game getting them
          name me another team in the championship that is paying those sorts of wages apart from the teams that came down from the prem

30k a week is alot of money and quite rightly so the owners do not want to pay it

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            name me another team in the championship that is paying those sorts of wages apart from the teams that came down from the prem

30k a week is alot of money and quite rightly so the owners do not want to pay it

Please help me out. When has Kitson publicly said he wants £30k?

Comment

Its a rumour...

By the way thats the difference between premiership and championship wages in any case around 15-20k extra

They move for the money, not the blue and white hoops
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

maybe if we could get rid of some of our "quality signings" (I jest) maybe we would be able to afford that kind of doe

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                Please help me out. When has Kitson publicly said he wants £30k?
                Pete was told.................so "FACT" ;D;D;D

Comment

but they are more than happy enough to throw big £ at agyemang & vine,but when it comes to paying it for a proven goal scorer they just dont want to know!!!!! sometimes you have to show ambition & desire to move up,those are two words the board have never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Its a rumour...

By the way thats the difference between premiership and championship wages in any case around 15-20k extra

Oh a rumour. So in fact it is totally Ok to spout off Kitson wants £30k and possibly damage his reputation as a money grabbing wotsit, or is it fact that someone told you info you should not know and you have opened your mouth once again, or is it fact that we have not spoken to him and you have made the whole story up to deflect from the 'difficult' thread about the past runnings of this club?

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                      but they are more than happy enough to throw big £ at agyemang & vine,but when it comes to paying it for a proven goal scorer they just dont want to know!!!!! sometimes you have to show ambition & desire to move up,those are two words the board have never heard of.
                      i agree with you that the signing of aygeman, pellicori etc on long term contracts was a mistake

we cant do nothing about that now unless another club comes in for them

lastly vine was brilliant when he first came to the club so no problem with them stumping up the wages for him

it is a shame that he hasnt been the same player since his injury:very_sad:

Comment

Its a rumour...

Pete I dont think anyone would doubt or argue with your post above. The issue I think a number of people on this board have, is that your posts over the last few days clearly expressed QPR signing a number of prem players, to which you stated time and time again that 2 of the players were very very good and that once signed this would keep the negative fans quiet. The problem is if the club are not willing to pay the wages of 15 - 20k more then we have no chance of signing these 2 quality players that you mentioned or even the other players you have mentioned from the prem.

From you informing us all about 4 - 5 signings, lifting the morale of the fans, we all now feel let down and deflated....

That is why Pete, i expect people are now annoyed and even more frustrated than a few days ago.

:horror:
                        The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
                          Pete I dont think anyone would doubt or argue with your post above. The issue I think a number of people on this board have, is that your posts over the last few days clearly expressed QPR signing a number of prem players, to which you stated time and time again that 2 of the players were very very good and that once signed this would keep the negative fans quiet. The problem is if the club are not willing to pay the wages of 15 - 20k more then we have no chance of signing these 2 quality players that you mentioned or even the other players you have mentioned from the prem.

From you informing us all about 4 - 5 signings, lifting the morale of the fans, we all now feel let down and deflated....

That is why Pete, i expect people are now annoyed and even more frustrated than a few days ago.

:horror:
                          yep, exactly.

although i blame myself for once again believing the ITK posters on this board.

Comment

Is the Buzsaky interview available online?

Comment

We are still pursuing them, though one looks very unlikely.

At no-time on the original post did I mention names, if someone else does or people try to elinimate certain nmaes to find answers, thats not my fault
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We are still pursuing them, though one looks very unlikely.

At no-time on the original post did I mention names, if someone else does or people try to elinimate certain nmaes to find answers, thats not my fault
                                i take it that's one of the "quality" ones? the player you say isnt ginger is he?

Comment

Working...
                                X