Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    was it ever on?
    that was the rumour, as pete said it was the 30k wages that we wouldnt pay, so obviously there was interest

Comment

was it ever on?
      we defoe wanted him

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        that was the rumour, as pete said it was the 30k wages that we wouldnt pay, so obviously there was interest
        so no, it was never on..

certainly not the way Pete suggested anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          we defoe wanted him
          I hope that's not a crazy attempt at suggesting Defoe is now our target
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

we defoe wanted him
            but he was one of the 4 or 5 players who would be signing within the 7 days?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I hope that's not a crazy attempt at suggesting Defoe is now our target
              no im crouching down in disgust

Comment

was it ever on?
                unlikely

Comment

we defoe wanted him
                  get rid of Hall Aggy & a couple of others & whoop whoop we have his wages, simple really, if we really do want him!!!

or was it jut to get the juices flowing!!!

Comment

and lets hope the players put there warm kitson 2morrow its gonna be cold

Comment

According to the show we are after a midfielder at Stoke whose contract ends soon... And also possibly after Nigel Quashie.

Comment

Originally posted by Raj View Post
                        According to the show we are after a midfielder at Stoke whose contract ends soon... And also possibly after Nigel Quashie.
                        Pete, you said the other day that 1 of the players is already training with us, care to name him then

Comment

so now no kitson it is one quality midfielder from stoke whose contract ends soon ( and we might not even get him) , two okay players and nigel quashie, this can only go dowhill, kitsons wages are too much and a lot of teams are interested in the midfeilder, so we could be left with an ok striker and an ok midfeider and a backup keeper, same old story isnt it :cry:

Comment

Who was superhoops16?

The guy talks sense to be fair.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

yes he did, show wasn't to bad either (bit to much waffling for my liking tho)

how many questions answered as well 2 maybe 3 (i also see none of the more difficult ones hey)

how can you interact when your MSN was OFF :confused:

still look forward to these other "quality" signings............unless we get the same old "things change every day" excuse

by the way Pete, who is this player Training with us, care to elaborate now

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                                yes he did, show wasn't to bad either (bit to much waffling for my liking tho)

how many questions answered as well 2 maybe 3 (i also see none of the more difficult ones hey)

how can you interact when your MSN was OFF :confused:

still look forward to these other "quality" signings............unless we get the same old "things change every day" excuse

by the way Pete, who is this player Training with us, care to elaborate now
                                one quality because we wont pay 30k for kitsons wages but will pay big wages for hall, vine, ageymang, disgraceful that those fours wages easily add up to 50k but we wont spend 30k for a quality player, confuses me :confused:

Comment

Working...
                                X