Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
    Fullbacks please.
    Yet another trsnfer window will pass and we will not address our Full Back issue

Comment

Marcus Bent (thats a guess not ITK)

Comment

Cheers Pete. Fingers crossed.

I am not worried about left back, as you all know I really rate Borrowdale but cover would be nice. Right back I feel we could do with someone to compete with Ramage, as Legs is not the answer in my opinion. Not in the longer run. I think Connolly is a centre back so he shouldn't be farmed out there. Would be nice to get a nippy fella who can pass it and cross.

Badly need midfielder in middle who is experienced and a leader. Striker issue has been ongoing, deffo need a target man and a poacher, to compete and supplement Simpson who has done ever so well for us.

I do hope these are not loans.

Comment

darius vassell
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

All I care about is the players that come in are better than what we have otherwise no point.

I can't wait to have M Rowlands back and good knows when that will happen.

Comment

I heard Williamson and Smith are both going to sign. Club were deciding on whether they should be loan deals to the end of the season or actual signings.

Tarabat could possibly going back to Spuds. There is also interest in Routledge and Leigertwood. Leigerwood has also been offered an improved contract SO I AM GUTTED! Helguson will sign for ****ford and Hogan likely to extend at Dirty Leeeeeds. Pickled ****face offski, Big nose to a 1st Division Italian club and two juniors will be leaving too. No mention on us progressing Williams from Peterborough nor signing Watson on a perm either so I won't be gutted either way. Heaton has extended at Rochdale (I think thats who he's at) but Rouse is confident he will sign at the end of the season.

All this info is from someone who works at the club and NOT the player who told me about Magilton & Co and all that milarky. I guess we'll all see in the next few days or so.

Personally I hope we don't sign a single player, we get rid of Hart & Co. and sign a decent PROVEN MANAGER AND LET THEM MANAGE!

Comment

I thought that Watson would be the long term Rowly replacement. I think we should still give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Yet another trsnfer window will pass and we will not address our Full Back issue
                  What is a FULL BACK I hear the club ask... Cant we sign another midfielder and play them in that position? Better still lets sign 5 defenders and play them in Midfield!

Comment

We should not sign anyone perm if Hart is not here next season.

Loan players and consolidate till the end of the season.

Comment

striker is Smith from portsmouth

Comment

Well done dazzer.
                        U don't mess about.
                        Thanks for naming names and at least we are looking at players that have played a higher level. Williamson is a 6ft4inch defender that should keep stewart and hall out of the side, so thats good news.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Shamefully this thread already shows, that despite getting 4-5 players in, on which 2 are definite quality, some are already writing them off because they are not full backs FFS, you go up by scoring goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep hearing that we have the best defenders in the league and that last year they were good, well they are the same players apart from Delaney
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Shamefully this thread already shows, that despite getting 4-5 players in, on which 2 are definite quality, some are already writing them off because they are not full backs FFS, you go up by scoring goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep hearing that we have the best defenders in the league and that last year they were good, well they are the same players apart from Delaney
                            Pete - QPR has the whingiest (is that a word?) fans in the world. We could be signing Rooney and someone would moan about his temperament or that he is ugly etc etc...

We need fresh faces in, ones who are here to fight for the cause and who are leaders (or at least some of them)

Comment

Who is "Pickled ****face"?

Comment

Smith and Williamson

ARE NOT going to sign.

Just for the record
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X