quaz tell him to stick his appology its the f oo king names we want
    pmsl

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      quaz tell him to stick his appology its the f oo king names we want
      no...my final deed of 2009 is to be nice.....roll on 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        tbh im not that stressed if you brand me as a wannabee, im not itk but someone i know is and he gave me this information, im not going to lose sleep if you dont believe me
        Sorry mate, all joking aside, you have done nothing but make yourself look stupid. Fair enough if u don't wanna let on, I respect that, but you should of just kept quiet

happy new year

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          Sorry mate, all joking aside, you have done nothing but make yourself look stupid. Fair enough if u don't wanna let on, I respect that, but you should of just kept quiet

happy new year
          fair enough, but some people can handle having a little bit of info, i said what i thought of them and that i was looking forward to seeing them and weareqpr12 asked if they were loans or permanent and i answered, and then i got called a liar and was told i was some sort of itk wannabee for answering a few questions, i have mentioned no names and gave some people some information like wearqpr12 about perms or loans and my opinion, i am not allowed to give names, you dont have to believe me but i was helping those that wanted a bit of information, happy new year to you too

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
            some clubs read messageboards, if its not a completed deal and they see the rumour is that qpr are making a bid for them, they could make a last minute attempt to sign them

WTF! This thread is as retarded as they get.

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Theyve go to be a s h a t club to read on here.

Comment

• Not long in then I read this post "it took a while"no one knows fcek all and if they do the club is sailing in uncharted waters which is not good for us and definitely no good for them,so lets let it go.

Comment

• only the privledge few have the info we all want

some info is duff as situations change very quickly thats the name of the game

Comment

• One thing is for sure at least it is not april the 1st
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    I am concerned about the club leaking info to this site, or any other.
                    I don't think it's professional, and I don't think it serves THE CLUB any purpose, other than to make the club look like a shoddy two-bob outfit.
                    Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    For the last time(!).... IT'S NOT YOU, OR ANY OTHER SITE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

IT'S QPR LEAKING STUFF LIKE THIS.

It shouldn't happen. That's all.
                    BUMP

Well Pete?

For whatever reason you've chosen to ignore this. I'm with Goddard on this and I for one would be interested to hear a response, as I'm sure would many others...

PS - Happy new year
                    Last edited by Stanley; 01-01-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      If any player we sign has Willie McKay as their agent a serious can of worms will be opened on Mr Paladini.

Willie McKay--Harry Redknapp--Gianni Paladini is a corrupt love triangle made in heaven.
                      Allegedly - though that Panorama programme was shot down in flames and all the City of London police can muster up is some mealy mouthed tax evasion technical problem over a matter of, it is to be believed, £500.

No mention for Mr Mandaric, Storrie. Allardyce or Mr Brown?????

Comment

• Stanley, you will NEVER get Pete to respond to that; we have that out with him every year on here and he ALWAYS misses the point.

Sousa got dismissed for divulging sensitive information (allegedly) and yet someone at the club consistently divulges information to Pete and others here.

Whenever we mention that, Pete takes it personally and catches the hump. He does not see that divulging sensitive information on the club is wrong whoever does it and irrespective of the fact that we all like hearing the speculation unfold.

As someone else has posted, Arsenal fans hear nothing about their new signings until they've happened; that is the way a professional outfit should conduct itself.

This simple fact says everything you need to know about the professionalism of our club.

Comment

• I haven't read through all pages of this thread, but noticed that two out of the five players will be loan signings. We have already used seven out of the eight loans allowed during a season (Simpson, Taarabt, Watson, Heaton, Williams, Reid and Taylor).

If two of the new players will loan signings, this would mean that one of the permanent signings will be Simpson, Taarabt or Taylor since a loan made into a permanent transfer before it expires will not count towards the total number of loans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitman View Post
                            I haven't read through all pages of this thread, but noticed that two out of the five players will be loan signings. We have already used seven out of the eight loans allowed during a season (Simpson, Taarabt, Watson, Heaton, Williams, Reid and Taylor).

If two of the new players will loan signings, this would mean that one of the permanent signings will be Simpson, Taarabt or Taylor since a loan made into a permanent transfer before it expires will not count towards the total number of loans.
                            Two loans coming in so I don't know how that will work, someone said raheem sterling is leaving and arsenal want him for money and Simpson so could that work? I don't know anything about this kid but I don't think he'll stay here if he wants to develop, somebody posted a thread saying it was a done deal yesterday so could that be it? No idea regarding the loan or sterling situation
                            Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 01-01-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davman View Post
                              Stanley, you will NEVER get Pete to respond to that; we have that out with him every year on here and he ALWAYS misses the point.

Sousa got dismissed for divulging sensitive information (allegedly) and yet someone at the club consistently divulges information to Pete and others here.

Whenever we mention that, Pete takes it personally and catches the hump. He does not see that divulging sensitive information on the club is wrong whoever does it and irrespective of the fact that we all like hearing the speculation unfold.

As someone else has posted, Arsenal fans hear nothing about their new signings until they've happened; that is the way a professional outfit should conduct itself.

This simple fact says everything you need to know about the professionalism of our club.
                              Davman, I agree with everything you say and its a pretty sorry state of affairs IMHO. To be honest I'm not sure if he can quite grasp the concept that there's a difference between posting rumours, and divulging sensitive information. I for one would quite happily sacrifice hearing about the latter in exchange for having a professionaly run club. How many others here would?

Comment

• its probably been asked already but i cant be arsed sifting through 26 pages of infighting...

Hart is here until the end of the season at the latest and tbh it will be a miracle if he lasts that long....

so why the **** are we letting him bring in 4/5 MORE players no doubt on high salaries that the next manager on the conveyor belt may or may not fancy?

Comment

Working...
                                X