X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this time tomorrow.......

will it be 3 points for the Rangers?

OR

will it be another poor performance from our under achieving and over paid players?

1-1 probably with a terrible atmopshere!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

:( cant see us winning and gonna get a stuffing at ipswich to boot!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      :( cant see us winning and gonna get a stuffing at ipswich to boot!
      Ipswich has a defeat written all over it!

Oh well, it's another day out for me.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Ipswich has a defeat written all over it!

Oh well, it's another day out for me.
        If the fans have given up already, what hope do we have of the players coming out with some fight? You pay your money, you take your chance......but you're also there to support your team!! Come on U Rsssssss!!! Just wish I could make more games......could HQ relocate to Mid-Devon?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          will it be 3 points for the Rangers?

OR

will it be another poor performance from our under achieving and over paid players?

1-1 probably with a terrible atmopshere!
          With the exception of the homoerotic lovethang you had for Lee Camp there is fairly little I don't agree with what you have to say.

An inevitable 1-1 with a dire atmosphere without a doubt is on the cards.

I'll no doubt make the effort to get to the match tomorrow but I'm not looking forward to it.

Comment

QPR have won only once in their last nine matches and have not won a Boxing Day game for seven years.

It'll be the same grim outcome at Ipswich. Talent in the squad, but a bunch of mercenary f****rs with no professional pride or sense of responsibility to the fans. They make me sick.

Comment

I know its been a bit grim of late but bristol city surely 3 points are up for grabs here i reckon 2-0 to the Rs

Comment

Working...
              X