Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain something to me about faurlin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I Thought the deal was optional in 18 months time, that Inter would take him. Might well be the case its 3 years, but definitely Inter Milan are part of the deal. How it works, I'm not a scientist or deal negitotiator I do know the club in Argentina went bust, so the 3 million must have to do with Inter Milan.

As for Faurlin, cannot will leave him out again, but he HART will
    That makes absolutely no sense at all....anyone?

Comment

Still trying to decipher it myself
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

as if he's inter milan standard

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          No I think you should elaborate and bring this into public forum. This is clearly something which is going to antagonise a lot of us, otherwise don't drop silly hints and go all cloak and dagger afterwards.

I want to know what the deal is with Faurlin's contract as does anyone who is reading this messageboard as the deal was suspect from day 1.
          W12 Ranger I refer you to your posting earlier this year.

My comment

Originally Posted by cocneycowboy View Post

Why would they have this complete about turn from their normal type of dealing we are talking about astute business men not some well intentioned supporter turned chairman ie Chris Wright. My cynicism is borne from the fact that in this instance they have strayed so far from the path of their normal pattern of buying then it must cause a raised eyebrow.

Unless this is evidence of a revised strategy of course in either case the truth will out over the next few weeks

Your comment.

Noticed you covered your #### with your last comment there.

Maybe you should wait until August before making any more assumptions, I haven't once questioned this transfer where as you have. Classic case of glass half full / empty or positive / negative poster.

You are questioning the transfer because you are looking for a reason to have a dig at the board whether you realise it or not.

Bit of a dichotomy there I believe.

Comment

It's ******, Inter was mentioned to make him sound a better player when we signed him and the unrealistic transfer fee

Comment

Working...
            X