Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain something to me about faurlin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Let's enjoy him for the 3 years is what I'm saying.
    No I think you should elaborate and bring this into public forum. This is clearly something which is going to antagonise a lot of us, otherwise don't drop silly hints and go all cloak and dagger afterwards.

I want to know what the deal is with Faurlin's contract as does anyone who is reading this messageboard as the deal was suspect from day 1.

Comment

alex is qpr 100%
      this season +3more season great deal for the club
      celtic+fulham+west ham+bham have all made a enquiry
      so my litle bird tells me tanks
      G.
      GORMAN?OR GIANNI? ;):red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
        alex is qpr 100%
        this season +3more season great deal for the club
        celtic+fulham+west ham+bham have all made a enquiry
        so my litle bird tells me tanks
        G.
        GORMAN?OR GIANNI? ;):red_heart:
        Hi Gianni ;D

Comment

Hi Cait
          i hope you are look after your chickens
          happy cxmas
          no i ham not g

Comment

yeah

gianni is the best,we love him

Comment

This is the strangest transfer I have ever heard of. Nobody knows how much we have or havent paid for him. Nobody knows how long he will be here? What the ****** hell is going on. The club anounce they have paid 3½M for him but this is just bull**** isn't it.

Pete, you are the know it all around here quite obviously from you knowing about 18 months etc.

Stop ****ing about and state now, tonight, how much we paid for him and how long he is here for.

Comment

from what i remember when we signed him:

we paid his club x amount of money for him, but i think he had already signed a pre contract agreement or something like that with inter.

so they agreed to let us have him (makes more sense as he will play with us rather than there) for a fee. but i think we have him for 2/3 years then he goes there.

so we paid his club and inter for him.

that is what was said at the time, no idea if it is true or not.
                Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                  from what i remember when we signed him:

we paid his club x amount of money for him, but i think he had already signed a pre contract agreement or something like that with inter.

so they agreed to let us have him (makes more sense as he will play with us rather than there) for a fee. but i think we have him for 2/3 years then he goes there.

so we paid his club and inter for him.

that is what was said at the time, no idea if it is true or not.
                  So it is a loan?

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Not for another 18 months
                  if we have paid £3.5 million for a 18 month loan that has to be one of the worst deals we have ever made

Comment

You cannot help feeling yet another PR disaster waiting to happen.:grimace:

Comment

no not a loan. 'permanent' deal. then i think after 2/3 years a 'bidding' process is started and he goes to the highest bidder.

and if inter bid more than us we get the money and they get him.
                      and vice versa.
                      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                        You cannot help feeling yet another PR disaster waiting to happen.:grimace:
                        Basically this is what this is gearing up....unless us fans make some noise and say we are not prepared to put up with this **** anymore then it will continue.

Comment

I just want to know what this Inter and 18 months business is about

Comment

IT NEEDED a £500,000 compensation fee to Inter Milan to make sure Alejandro Faurlin joined QPR on Tuesday for a record £3.5million.

The Serie A side has a pre-contract arrangement with the 22-year-old playmaker, (right), a star in his country's U17 World Cup team of 2003.

The Italians first recognised they had a potential gem on their hands after spotting the name Faurlin when he racked up six goals against six different Primera Division teams for his club, Instituto AC Cordoba.

Inter stepped aside when they admitted they couldn't guarantee Faurlin first-team football - but wanted the pay-off to allow him to join Rangers instead.

Boss Jim Magilton has been running the rule over Faurlin in training before taking the plunge because he desperately wanted someone to supply Rangers' wingers and forwards with inch-perfect passes.

"I had opportunities to play in Spain, Italy and Greece, but QPR was my choice and I'm delighted to be here," Faurlin said.

"I was really impressed with the set-up and the ambition of the club and can't wait to make my debut."

Magilton added: "We've had a good look at him and I believe he will be a valuable addition to the squad.

"He's a likeable young lad who plays with a smile on his face, so we'll have no problems."

Rangers agreed a three-year deal for their new signing, whose fee eclipses the previous best, £2.7m shelled out for striker Mike Sheron in 1997 - a fee that netted Rs only 13 goals from the Stoke City striker in two seasons.

*Reading between the lines i doubt weve paid £3.5m its more than likely as stated by others its a long term loan from Inter.
                            Last edited by EYR; 24-12-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I Thought the deal was optional in 18 months time, that Inter would take him. Might well be the case its 3 years, but definitely Inter Milan are part of the deal. How it works, I'm not a scientist or deal negitotiator I do know the club in Argentina went bust, so the 3 million must have to do with Inter Milan.

As for Faurlin, cannot will leave him out again, but he HART will
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

As for Faurlin, cannot will leave him out again, but he HART will
                                don't make sense

if you mean Hart will leave him out then he is a tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X