Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swede View Post
    Interesting to see people who doesn´t know anything still think they know enough to go and take action and protest. What do you REALLY know and what is pure speculation? Some are acting like old women who hasn´t got anything better to do than throw gossip around.
    You think its acceptable the manner in which the manager was sacked ??!
    They couldnt even just sack him which is their right as employers, they had to try and tarnish his reputation by lying about him, as for the truly Pathetic Dexter Blackstocks Agent post on the official website ?! Dear Oh Dear, you couldnt make this stuff up.
    Absolutely pathetic & completely unforgivable, I genuinely believe that that man could have been one of the best things to have ever happened to Queens Park Rangers, & now what have we to look forward to ? Darren Ferguson or Dennis Wise ??
    Words Fail Me.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
      You think its acceptable the manner in which the manager was sacked ??!
      They couldnt even just sack him which is their right as employers, they had to try and tarnish his reputation by lying about him, as for the truly Pathetic Dexter Blackstocks Agent post on the official website ?! Dear Oh Dear, you couldnt make this stuff up.
      Absolutely pathetic & completely unforgivable, I genuinely believe that that man could have been one of the best things to have ever happened to Queens Park Rangers, & now what have we to look forward to ? Darren Ferguson or Dennis Wise ??
      Words Fail Me.
      Again...what is knowledge and what is speculation?

Comment

Protest ?

Is any one going to protest ? If so were and what time ? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
          That the squad is not Sousa's squad. Hes been there for 6 months. You need time to build a team. 4 year plan?! Doesnt seem like it to me.
          Double standards by the club.
          Who posts info like Lopez's wages? Surely thats 'sensitive information'?

I think your the one who does not understand. No manager will be able to "build his own team" under Flavio. Paulo did not get sacked for "sensitive information." They wanted to sack him any way, however they just needed a reason to do so!

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
            Agree with power 40 don't think Briatore is running the club in the correct manner what so ever but i believe the club will be in an even worse position if he left, i just pray the Mittals take over sooner rather than later but honestly can't see it happening
            Me too!.....For once, I'm a glass half full type......We were quoted as having gone from a team people laughed with to a team people laugh about now but we're still a team and, although things are a little unpalatable at the moment, there is reason to think that we're on our way to better things if we can ride the storm. Yes, Flavio's interfering with team affairs frustrates me (I seriously can't understand why a Formula One Chief thinks he knows better on the subject of football tactics than the footballing legend that is Paulo Sousa) but without him and the money men he brought in with him, we'd be in even more of a mess now. Life don't always turn out exactly how we want it to and football's no different. You make the best of what you've got at any given time.

Comment

So was there a protest or what?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                So was there a protest or what?
                Not even a glimmer of one when I walked by about 2.40 though it could have happened beforehand I suppose and died out.

There was a chant in the first half of We want our Rangers back to be fair though even when we were 2-0 down I did not hear any other protest songs.

Comment

Working...
                X