Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest

Support the protest against paladini and co april 13th 14.00 Players entrance

Can you be more specific, have you thought of the exact manner of the protest, slogans, etc?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

About what exactly?

Comment

Can you elaborate on the purpose of this protest. If the aim is to have Flavio & Co resign, who do you have in mind to takeover the club ?

To be honest the sacking of Sousa & reducing ST prices by 5% has made me happier with the club than I have been for some time.
        Last edited by QuarterPoundeR; 11-04-2009, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty1986 View Post
          Support the protest against paladini and co april 13th 14.00 Players entrance

Please think about this (every action has a reaction) better the :devil: you know.
          I dont like what is going on but Flavio does not want to fail if some of us give him a reason to walk away where does that leave us.
          waste your energy suporting the team!!!!!!!!!
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            Please think about this (every action has a reaction) better the :devil: you know.
            I dont like what is going on but Flavio does not want to fail if some of us give him a reason to walk away where does that leave us.
            waste your energy suporting the team!!!!!!!!!
            I agree

Even though i despise what is going on at the club at the moment i think fans should think of the state the club would be in if they were to leave

I do look back at the old days through rose tinted glasses but now instead of worrying about the club ceasing to exist we have the best squad we have had in years and are realistically expecting to be in the prem before long

Part of me really wants to protest but the ramifications of that could be disastrous

I'd like to think the mittals would step in should he decide he's had enough but you never know
            Last edited by Power40; 11-04-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
              I agree

Even though i despise what it going on at the club at the moment i think fans should think of the state the club would be in if they were to leave

I do look back at the old days through rose tinted glasses but now instead of worrying about the club ceasing to exist we have the best squad we have had in years and are realistically expecting to be in the prem before long

Part of me really wants to protest but the ramifications of that could be disastrous

I'd like to think the mittals would step in should he decide he's had enough but you never know
              well said mate

Comment

Agree with power 40 don't think Briatore is running the club in the correct manner what so ever but i believe the club will be in an even worse position if he left, i just pray the Mittals take over sooner rather than later but honestly can't see it happening

Comment

7 wins in 26 games, 10 0-0 draws, our only goalscorer stuck on the bench, then sent out on loan when we we still had a chance of the play-offs, who is actually to blame here? Who and what is the protest against & what can it achieve?
                  Quand le chat n'est pas la ses souris dansent !

Comment

uncletom

spot on
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by uncletom View Post
                      7 wins in 26 games, 10 0-0 draws, our only goalscorer stuck on the bench, then sent out on loan when we we still had a chance of the play-offs, who is actually to blame here? Who and what is the protest against & what can it achieve?
                      You clearly do not understand.

Comment

I agree we need to change the manager because performances on the pitch are not good enough. I do however agree with loaning out blackstock. If can get some money for him it would be good business however he won't score goals at forest so I see them strugglling to stay up unless earnshaw can get a few. Ray Jones had so much more protential and that is why blackstocks carreer is going backwards!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

under Sousa it was

You cannot go backwards at 22.

You don't reach your peak until your 27.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

there's already a protest going on, and it's happening with feet and wallets. next season, we may still be as we are now, no proven strikers, central defenders doubling up as wingers, no proven manager.

plus a vague statement there won't be much summer spending. if the club want us all behind them, they could start with reducing the prices by 25%. they're only losing £2-£3 million by doing it. if two billionaires and one millionaire can't afford the difference, I need to know what business school they went to, I must be missing something.

I used to think you produced the product first, and then charge for it, not the other way round.

By the way, the prices released are for ST's only, no mention of walk ups or cat. games, so we still haven't been given next season's prices!

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                              You clearly do not understand.
                              If we don't understand then elighten us, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X